PDA

View Full Version : Hi me again

dexdy
02-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Last night im with my friends then suddenly the panic attack strikes again! And then theres a pain in my left chest and its like pinching pain! Then after a few minutes the panic attack and left chest pain disappeard but.. Although im with my friends and im relaxing, i can still feel that there is something wrong with me. It feels like im weak and depressed/stressed(its like i have a problem but i dont know what the problem is) . Im still confused. And still sometimes my heartbeat is fast and i easly get startled by everything(like a loud noise). But yeah i dont have sleep problems anymore(thanks to cimi :D ) and i feel much better today hehe

Im just worried about the leftside of chest pain thing

dexdy
02-16-2014, 08:47 AM
Sorry if im an annoying person

dexdy
02-16-2014, 09:05 AM
And im worried because someone told me that i have that GAD problem. Idunno if its serious thing or what

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 09:17 AM
And im worried because someone told me that i have that GAD problem. Idunno if its serious thing or what

Hi Dexty All GAD is, is a term referring to non specific anxiety. For example anxiety over health is termed "health anxiety", social anxiety is "agoraphobia". GAD simply means anxiety with multiple/non specific triggers. It's nothing life threatening nor is it a disease.

Enduronman
02-16-2014, 09:21 AM
First stop, doctors office bruh...tell them what you're experiencing so you can get the proper diagnosis that you're looking for. No, you're not annoying anyone here but we all know that it's more than likely alllllll justtttttt anxiety. Don't worry about the GAD, just deal with it...

E-Man...

AliasEQ
02-16-2014, 09:32 AM
What fourteen and E-man said^

Get it checked with your doc. If nothing wrong and it's just GAD then then breath out. GAD (General anxiety disorder) is not dangerous. You're pretty much scaring yourself, your body is basically pranking you. There's different ways on how to cope with this, but first get it checked with your doc.

AliasEQ
02-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Also, don't use google too much. You'll go from 1 problem to 1000.

dexdy
02-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi Dexty All GAD is, is a term referring to non specific anxiety. For example anxiety over health is termed "health anxiety", social anxiety is "agoraphobia". GAD simply means anxiety with multiple/non specific triggers. It's nothing life threatening nor is it a disease.

Ahhh. Now i know! Thanks for the info :)

dexdy
02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Thanks guys. I always thought that my heart is the problem although i had an ECG 2weeks ago and my doc said that there's nothing wrong with my heart. I hope its only anxiety :)

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Thanks guys. I always thought that my heart is the problem although i had an ECG 2weeks ago and my doc said that there's nothing wrong with my heart. I hope its only anxiety :)

If you have been told your heart is healthy by a doctor following an ECG, what else would it be? :)

dexdy
02-16-2014, 09:45 AM
If you have been told your heart is healthy by a doctor following an ECG, what else would it be? :)

Owkaayy its just anxiety hahaha!

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Owkaayy its just anxiety hahaha!

Far more likely :) If you have a look at some of the threads that NIXONRULZ posts on. He has a great way of looking at anxiety : Instead of seeing it as an illness, just see it as a pain in the ass, then literally kick it's ass, by doing the opposite of what you think it wants you to do. For example if it's saying "don't go out" "don't move too fast" - just get out the door and go for a run, if nothing else it will get rid of all the extra adrenaline (excitement/giddiness) in your system.

dexdy
02-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Far more likely :)

If you have a look at some of the threads that NIXONRULZ posts on.

He has a great way of looking at anxiety :

Instead of seeing at as an illness, just see it as a pain in the ass, then literally kick it's ass, by doing the opposite of what you think it wants you to do.

For example if it's saying "don't go out" "don't move too fast" - just get out the door and go for a run, if nothing else it will get rid of all the extra adrenaline (excitement/giddiness) in your system.

Ok mannn i'll just kick it's ass from now on (literally) hahaha! ill watch walking dead tonight instead of googling and thinking about all of these anxiety thing! :)

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 10:13 AM
Ok mannn i'll just kick it's ass from now on (literally) hahaha! ill just watch walking dead tonight instead of googling and thinking about all of these anxiety thing! dde04

EXCELLENT PLAN!

As long as you don't turn into a zombie (I knew someone once that happened to from watching walking dead!)

....................I AM JOKING......................, :D :D :D :D

dexdy
02-16-2014, 10:19 AM
EXCELLENT PLAN!

As long as you don't turn into a zombie (I knew someone once that happened to from watching walking dead!)

....................I AM JOKING......................, :D :D :D :D

Hahahaa thats funny xD

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 10:23 AM
Hahahaa thats funny xD

My doc said its anxiety not sure though what do you think ;)

dexdy
02-16-2014, 10:28 AM
Woah hahaha im pretty sure its anxiety!!