PDA

View Full Version : Now i really need some advice

Cimi
02-16-2014, 07:49 AM
hey guys.all my problems seem to have gone.i got myself back and feeling super ok. i still have some issues with my vision. see sometimes i doubt things whether they are real or not. i had some major dr but now it has been fading but still there.i am on lexapro which made miracles for me, but i have to solve this one too. any therapy or book or snthing to boost my recovery.i dont think of that often but it is annoying especially when i wake up.any help is appreciated.

alankay
02-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Morning is often a crummy period for........... lots.
So is the vision the issue? Alankay

Cimi
02-16-2014, 08:26 AM
Morning is often a crummy period for........... lots.
So is the vision the issue? Alankay

it started as a dr.but on meds and with poor sleep my vision got blurred.now i see perfectly but somehow smth is not right. dont know how to explain. maybe it is just a phase and ny eyes are recovering until they reach they prior state and i will be fine. see i was doubting of the things i saw some days ago.but know i seem to be better.

AliasEQ
02-16-2014, 08:49 AM
it started as a dr.but on meds and with poor sleep my vision got blurred.now i see perfectly but somehow smth is not right. dont know how to explain. maybe it is just a phase and ny eyes are recovering until they reach they prior state and i will be fine. see i was doubting of the things i saw some days ago.but know i seem to be better.

It's nothing, stop worrying dude. It takes time. I don't have dr anymore, only dp. But you know what? F*ck it. I'm starting to love that feeling. You'll either get used to it or it'll go away. You gotta be optimistic.

Cimi
02-16-2014, 09:09 AM
It's nothing, stop worrying dude. It takes time. I don't have dr anymore, only dp. But you know what? F*ck it. I'm starting to love that feeling. You'll either get used to it or it'll go away. You gotta be optimistic.

hey man. yeah i know that and i dont care.but just wanted to speed up things. who gives a f***.i got my life back and i am enjoying it this way.

AliasEQ
02-16-2014, 09:28 AM
hey man. yeah i know that and i dont care.but just wanted to speed up things. who gives a f***.i got my life back and i am enjoying it this way.

When you wake up, do you think "is it still there"? That only feeds it. I've learned to sleep early and wake up early. Always do something in the morning, don't lay on your bad and "chill". Go up and get things going. This way, you'll not think about it and you'll eventually not feel anything.

Cimi
02-16-2014, 09:45 AM
When you wake up, do you think "is it still there"? That only feeds it. I've learned to sleep early and wake up early. Always do something in the morning, don't lay on your bad and "chill". Go up and get things going. This way, you'll not think about it and you'll eventually not feel anything.

yeah yeah :)