PDA

View Full Version : question for the girls on here

vonnhelsing
02-15-2014, 06:17 PM
I havent really been having any ectopic beats for a while now and now im getting my period and the crazy premature heart beats are back. Anyone relate to this?
Wondering if its the period bringing them on.. changes in hormones etc..
I know we say that were more aware of the beats now and that we may have had them before anxiety we just didnt notice them but im thinking I definitely would've noticed them if I did have them before. They're very difficult to ignore....

trinidiva
02-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Ive never experienced it any more than normal, but thats not to say that it can't happen. I think you are right, we do just notice everything a bit more, I think more than other people. Hang in there!

trinidiva
02-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Oh, I forgot to ask, have you noticed ( other than this month) this happening before when it is "that time of the month" or did that just start this month?

SSMommy
02-15-2014, 08:20 PM
hahahahah girls can be such pussies I just reported you for being a massive douche. Thanks for your support on this forum. You clearly have issues that nobody here can help you with. We don't deal in talking down egotistical losers that come here just f*ck with people.