PDA

View Full Version : Eyes!!

MrsJ88
02-15-2014, 02:55 PM
Anyone's eyes ever go really blurry or something where letters and objects have a glow around them??

MrsJ88
02-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Anyone's eyes ever go really blurry or something where letters and objects have a glow around them??

Now I feel a panic attack coming ugh :(

worriedmummy85
02-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Yes mine do this its a bit like seeing double but not quite? It freaked me out I just put it down to the meds

MrsJ88
02-15-2014, 03:07 PM
Yes mine do this its a bit like seeing double but not quite? It freaked me out I just put it down to the meds

Well I don't take meds... So idk what's up

worriedmummy85
02-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Well I don't take meds... So idk what's up

It could just be the anxiety it was just me that put it down to meds so I didn't over think it and bring on a panic attack

Fourteen14
02-15-2014, 03:37 PM

Are the letters actually glowing (as in lighting up) or do they look like a fuzzy glow around them?

Sinus pressure / headache / tiredness/ migraine / dry eyes etc ..can all have a temporary effect on vision, if you aren't experiencing any other symptoms other than the sensations of panic setting in, I really wouldn't worry, otherwise you will have a panic attack AND blurry eyes. Try some eye wash/drops see if it clears them up. :)

MrsJ88
02-15-2014, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE="Fourteen14;160250"] Are the letters actually glowing (as in lighting up) or do they look like a fuzzy glow around them? Sinus pressure / headache / tiredness/ migraine / dry eyes etc ..can all have a temporary effect on vision, if you aren't experiencing any other symptoms other than the sensations of panic setting in, I really wouldn't worry, otherwise you will have a panic attack AND blurry eyes. Try some eye wash/drops see if it clears them up. :)[/QUOTE

Well, not really lighting but like my husband held his finger out and he had a glowing thumb next to his actual thumb (kinda like seeing double) and all the letters were like doubled up too in the tv of a fuzziness around them. No other symptoms.

Fourteen14
02-15-2014, 04:26 PM
See how it is after a decent sleep (panic and worry on a BACK BURNER for the weekend)!

It doesn't sound like it's anything horrendous, if it's still the same on Monday it may be worth booking an opticians appointment just to put your mind at ease.

I get blurred vision if I'm run down / lacked sleep / stressed, and after worrying myself half to death over terrible brain abnormalities, I ended up with a nice big fat pair of glasses. :)

MrsJ88
02-15-2014, 05:27 PM
See how it is after a decent sleep (panic and worry on a BACK BURNER for the weekend)! It doesn't sound like it's anything horrendous, if it's still the same on Monday it may be worth booking an opticians appointment just to put your mind at ease. I get blurred vision if I'm run down / lacked sleep / stressed, and after worrying myself half to death over terrible brain abnormalities, I ended up with a nice big fat pair of glasses. :)

It seems to have gotten better... I thought I remember someone one saying once to me that when your blood pressure is really high that your vision will be out of whack.

Fourteen14
02-15-2014, 05:29 PM
It seems to have gotten better... I thought I remember someone one saying once to me that when your blood pressure is really high that your vision will be out of whack.

It's a miracle!! :) :)

Hope you can relax now and enjoy your weekend :) :)

MrsJ88
02-15-2014, 05:32 PM
It's a miracle!! :) :) Hope you can relax now and enjoy your weekend :) :)

Lol thanks!😃