PDA

View Full Version : Bad day :(

Dweeb
02-15-2014, 10:19 AM
So ive had a cold for the last couple of days today i'm all stuffed up and my chest hurts when i cough or sneeze and feel a little short of breathe which is makin me panic i keep thinkin pneumonia or a blood clot as travelled to my lung :(

I did go doctors and he said it was just a common cough and cold and my oxygen levels was 99% this was on thursday

Cant take any medication cuz of being pregnant so this makes it all the more worse. If i had a babysitter right now i'd be goin straight to the hospital thats how much of a panic im in :(

Enduronman
02-15-2014, 10:32 AM
Oh no...
Well, since you can't take any medications I would rely on some naturals then..Garlic, horseradish, honey, and of course vinegar (nasty) but powerful and it works...
The hospital will only give you the medications, that you don't want to take so don't waste your time friend..
Time to hit the grocery store produce dept instead!

Those 4 things will knock all this out...fast.

Just some ideas for you Dweeber!

Enduronman...:)

Dweeb
02-15-2014, 10:34 AM
What do i do with the vinegar?

Enduronman
02-15-2014, 10:40 AM
Drink it mixed with honey,,in some warm water....about 2tbs vinegar, 1 tbs honey, to 1 cup of warm water. Yes, it is nasty..hold your nose when you drink it and then chase it with your favorite beverage. You'll feel better in less that an hour but you've also gotta eat some fresh garlic, and some horseradish somehow too..I usually just put them both on some toast. It works! Plus, it knocks out sore throats within minutes too.. if you have that going on.

I know I won't be your favorite person today mentioning these things, but, you have no other alternatives and I'm guessing you won't be mad at me for long!

Then follow alllll that up with a high dose of Vit C like 1000mgs...good as new.

YAY!!!

E-Man...:)

Enduronman
02-15-2014, 10:43 AM
PS: Apple Cidar Vinegar not white vinegar....:D

Greggs2583
02-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Oh no...
Well, since you can't take any medications I would rely on some naturals then..Garlic, horseradish, honey, and of course vinegar (nasty) but powerful and it works...
The hospital will only give you the medications, that you don't want to take so don't waste your time friend..
Time to hit the grocery store produce dept instead!

Those 4 things will knock all this out...fast.

Just some ideas for you Dweeber!

Enduronman...:)

Take his advice, it really does work and you'll be surprised with how quickly it kicks in :)

Dweeb
02-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Alla that sounds disgustin lol but like u said i have no other choice looks like i'm doin that.

Ive just put some vicks in hot water see if that helps.
I do suffer with alot of heartburn so maybe that could be causin some of the chest pain!

This anxiety just makes me think all sorts :(

Enduronman
02-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Take his advice, it really does work and you'll be surprised with how quickly it kicks in :)

Thanks Gregg! Yes, it works..better than anything if you can handle eating all that and drinking it!...LOL!!! :)

Enduronman
02-15-2014, 11:06 AM
Alla that sounds disgustin lol but like u said i have no other choice looks like i'm doin that.

Ive just put some vicks in hot water see if that helps.
I do suffer with alot of heartburn so maybe that could be causin some of the chest pain!

This anxiety just makes me think all sorts :(

You CAN chew up a couple of tums Debbie, that is NOT going to harm the baby...just calcium or magnesium carbonate generally...:)

Dweeb
02-15-2014, 11:12 AM
Do u think the shortness of breathe is just cuz i'm all bunged up?

Enduronman
02-15-2014, 11:16 AM
Yup...lungs may have some fluid in them making them feel heavy, shortness of breathe, heavy chest, ..etc...The common cold will do this as its in your upper respiratory system, sinuses..

Drink and eat all that in small quantity, then wait an hour or so and chew up a tums and see how you feel....Better I'm sure!

E-Man...:)

El Lukio
02-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Do u think the shortness of breathe is just cuz i'm all bunged up?

Hey Dweeb...of course - it's because you're bunged up. When I get a cold I can't climb the stairs without wheezing!

And go with the cider vinegar - it's great for all round health.

Greggs2583
02-15-2014, 11:29 AM
Haha yeah I know, that can be tough for some folk LOL :)

Dweeb
02-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Thank u for the reassurance guys :)

Feeling abit more calmer now :D

Greggs2583
02-15-2014, 11:48 AM
No problem, that's great to hear :)

Dweeb
02-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Urrgghhh now i'm bringing up phlegm!

Enduronman
02-15-2014, 01:36 PM