PDA

View Full Version : very lady like question

Blessed
02-14-2014, 09:46 PM
I suppose a man could answer this if they have first hand experience..... but my question is this. Do any ladies on here notice or experience the blue veins on or around your breasts? Mine don't stick out per say but are very noticeable. The only info I could find online is that I could be pregant which is far from accurate. Is it because my chest is larger or skin is pale? Thanks in advance for your input

David Michael
02-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Capillary beds in the breasts are the very last thing to get oxygenated blood, so as O2 content is depleted the blood appears blue in a capillary if there is light to illuminate the blood, I'm sure it is normal.

lucy88
02-15-2014, 12:50 AM
I have this sometimes it can be a sign your pregnant but it can also just happen its more when ive had a bath or shower.

ab123
02-15-2014, 12:53 AM
Yep, I do. Its only when I get out of the shower, when I'm cold. Otherwise.. they are pretty normal looking. I suppose...lol

Blessed
02-15-2014, 07:40 AM
Capillary beds in the breasts are the very last thing to get oxygenated blood, so as O2 content is depleted the blood appears blue in a capillary if there is light to illuminate the blood, I'm sure it is normal. does that mean I'm not getting enough oxygen? Sorry can you put that in terms for blonds lol

Blessed
02-15-2014, 07:41 AM
Yep, I do. Its only when I get out of the shower, when I'm cold. Otherwise.. they are pretty normal looking. I suppose...lol mine are like this all the time now. Breast augmentation post op 3 years, could this be why?

ashly1221
02-15-2014, 07:44 AM
it's normal. I get that all over my body from time to time, especially the parts that don't see the sun shine too often lol. I'm a very fair person, you could see almost every vein in my body since I was born, it hasn't gotten much better with age lol. But it is normal, you are fine. Don't look on google. Google will put the fear into anyone with anxiety and make you think you have something you don't. True story.