PDA

View Full Version : A quick note to forum/FB friends.

Terre Nova
02-13-2014, 05:33 PM
I just want to give you all a heads up if you add me to FB.
I am an animal rights activist, its my life, its my job and i belong to and am apart and admin if and for many ARA organizations.
Its a hard job, its a horrifically tragic and emotionally debilitating job..
But its what i do and i'm proud of it!
So i just wanted to address the fact that on my FB page can be and will be tons of petitions, cross posts, sharing, arguing with trolls and horrifying pictures.
I know how these things can affect one with anxiety..
So if you find it too much for you to witness, you have an option to unfollow my posts but still remain friends or kindly leave me a msg if you choose to unfriend me.
I will completely understand, i love having you all on there and no hard feelings if its too much :)
<3 <3 <3

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 05:35 PM
Fully respect that Terre and I love animals too!!!...:)

Dahila
02-13-2014, 05:50 PM
I am very much involved in it, and yes it causes awful anxiety for me, but I am not going to stop... You doing a great job Terra:)

Terre Nova
02-13-2014, 05:58 PM
Fully respect that Terre and I love animals too!!!...:)

Thank you for your support Eman!! :)

Terre Nova
02-13-2014, 05:59 PM
I am very much involved in it, and yes it causes awful anxiety for me, but I am not going to stop... You doing a great job Terra:)

Thank you as well Dahlia! <3

NixonRulz
02-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Good for you, Terre

Dahila
02-13-2014, 06:02 PM
Terre it is so nice to meet someone like me. Thank you so much for what you do for animals. Everything counts, :)

Terre Nova
02-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Good for you, Terre

Thanks Nix! :)

Terre Nova
02-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Terre it is so nice to meet someone like me. Thank you so much for what you do for animals. Everything counts, :)

Thanks for what you do to Dahlia! :)
Are you on my FB? I can't recall..

Dahila
02-13-2014, 07:15 PM
No I am not I kind of resistant, but at least I will have the petition i sign in one place, adding you in a moment;))Old age, I forgot that i send request, you find me in Eman list, that older lady on the bike:))) or accept the friend request:)

Terre Nova
02-13-2014, 07:32 PM
No I am not I kind of resistant, but at least I will have the petition i sign in one place, adding you in a moment;))Old age, I forgot that i send request, you find me in Eman list, that older lady on the bike:))) or accept the friend request:)

I found you! Lol i get about 50 requests a day, so i sometimes have to come back to them..
You have been added :)

Dahila
02-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Thank you, if it was not for the bike you would not know:)))

JeffreyGret
02-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Right on! Fellow vegan here! For the animals, the earth and for my health :)

I just want to give you all a heads up if you add me to FB.
I am an animal rights activist, its my life, its my job and i belong to and am apart and admin if and for many ARA organizations.
Its a hard job, its a horrifically tragic and emotionally debilitating job..
But its what i do and i'm proud of it!
So i just wanted to address the fact that on my FB page can be and will be tons of petitions, cross posts, sharing, arguing with trolls and horrifying pictures.
I know how these things can affect one with anxiety..
So if you find it too much for you to witness, you have an option to unfollow my posts but still remain friends or kindly leave me a msg if you choose to unfriend me.
I will completely understand, i love having you all on there and no hard feelings if its too much :)
<3 <3 <3

Terre Nova
02-15-2014, 08:56 PM
Right on! Fellow vegan here! For the animals, the earth and for my health :)

Thats awesome! Nice to meet you Jeffery! :)

Terre Nova
02-16-2014, 04:25 AM
Hi Terre

That's a really thoughtful post Terre. You know how I feel as I shared.

Admiring you as always.

I completely respected your msg to me. That's why i made the post :)
But for "regs" as i call them (Without anxiety) i do not care for ignorance to shut their eyes to the horrid life that is to be an animal at mans hands...
Anxiety sufferers do suffer enough and with that i completely understand! <3333 :))))