PDA

View Full Version : Always shaky and fast reactions.

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Wzuup guys!

I'm like constantly "shaking" or having fast reactions. Even though I'm not that anxious. Like, when I sit down, my leg would react fast and just activate the muscle and then relax again. It's mostly my legs. I suck at describing things, I hope you understand what I mean.

Is this from the anxiety or can it be something else?

Help is appreciated!

Elias

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 01:40 PM
ANXIETY AND THE HYPER SENSITIVE PERSON BRRRUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

That's all it is....nothing more.

E-Man..(Chris) :)

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 01:43 PM
ANXIETY AND THE HYPER SENSITIVE PERSON BRRRUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

That's all it is....nothing more.

E-Man..(Chris) :)

Oh... no pills then? :(

Hahah, seriously though, thank you Chris! :) I guess I'm hypersensitive because of the anxiety? Because I didn't have it before the anxiety.

Cimi
02-13-2014, 01:46 PM
stop analyzing everything alias. they are normal things which come and go just like in any other person.

Cimi
02-13-2014, 01:47 PM
or i ma have to prescribe u some pills with dr.e-man's assistance :p. and you know how fond he is on da pill

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 01:54 PM
hahah :D

I'm not freaking out or anything, it's just irritating. I was in class today and I started to get these reactions out of nowhere. Everyone was looking at me, they thought I was having a seizure or something. Maybe pills actually IS the only solution here. E-man, your call :D

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 01:55 PM
I am just like that Pharmacists...BAHAAHAA!!! :D

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 01:57 PM
hahah :D

I'm not freaking out or anything, it's just irritating. I was in class today and I started to get these reactions out of nowhere. Everyone was looking at me, they thought I was having a seizure or something. Maybe pills actually IS the only solution here. E-man, your call :D

It may only take (1) or even a half of one to get you "leveled out" and feeling better BRUH... :)

Cimi
02-13-2014, 01:58 PM
no alias dont go so quick on pills.if you manage your anxiety everything will go on its own. if things get out of control take some lexapro. start for 4 days buy 5 mg. then with 10 mg.it will be enogh for you.dont google anything and throw the leaflet inside. dont even see things in the forum or u will end up thinking about every side effect.

Cimi
02-13-2014, 01:59 PM
or for super fast relief take some xanax 5 mg for 2 weeks.u will completely feel better but they may become addictive

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 02:10 PM
But lets say I take 5mg lexapro and I end up freaking out. Will I get side effects just because I'm freaking out? Or does the side effects only occur when I've taken too much?

My cousin has ADD/ADHD and he takes some SSRI called "Ax" something, can't remember. He says it's the best feeling ever. Now, my axiety isn't bothering me too much. I mean I'm getting driver license, I go to school, I workout, etc I enjoy life, but not to the fullest. It can bother me sometimes. Will meds make it worse or will they make everything better?

And people was always saying that "weed was the best feeling ever" and that it would make me relax. But when I smoked it the first time, I got the worse panic attack which led to my anxiety today. Am I making the same mistake if I try meds?

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 02:13 PM
It's not normal panic attacks I get when I take something and know that it can be bad. It last up to 6 hours and it gets so extreme to the point where I get a psychosis.

Cimi
02-13-2014, 02:19 PM
It's not normal panic attacks I get when I take something and know that it can be bad. It last up to 6 hours and it gets so extreme to the point where I get a psychosis.

then dont take meds.if you have a fear of them u will end up getting worse before it gets better. but i have to do something. some therapy perhaps. or deal on your own, bite your nails and move on. but stay of meds coz i dont think u can bear the effects. i barely bore them for 3 long weeks. and knowing we are kind of same hyperactive types i woukd strongly recommend not to.

Cimi
02-13-2014, 02:20 PM
but xanax doesnt have side effects. dont know what to tell u man. there are other ones like valerian root or loperamid. very mild ones.they just take away anxiety and relax u.

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 02:27 PM
Definately gotta get over this fear of meds thing, before you try them...because you'll focus all of your energy on that tablet and that tablet by all accounts and means, isn't going to kill you as your brain will make it out to be...more than likely, no side effect at all except some friggin relief..from this pressure and stress. :)

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 02:28 PM
For now I think I'll stay off meds. I've been doing good and it keeps getting better. But if the symptoms gets worse than the side effects, then f*ck it -I'll take meds.

Cimi
02-13-2014, 02:31 PM
For now I think I'll stay off meds. I've been doing good and it keeps getting better. But if the symptoms gets worse than the side effects, then f*ck it -I'll take meds.

try some valerian.it is a bio thing like a plant. u can drink it as a tea.try that it is a very mild one

Cimi
02-13-2014, 02:32 PM
librium not loperamid sorry

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 02:33 PM
Definately gotta get over this fear of meds thing, before you try them...because you'll focus all of your energy on that tablet and that tablet by all accounts and means, isn't going to kill you as your brain will make it out to be...more than likely, no side effect at all except some friggin relief..from this pressure and stress. :)

It's not just meds tho :/ I could barely drink any coffe or soda, eat any candy and I was over-analizing everything. But now I'm over it. Still have a fear of things that can affect my mind/body tho. Some day I'll get really tired of the anxiety and have no other option than taking meds.

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 02:35 PM
try some valerian.it is a bio thing like a plant. u can drink it as a tea.try that it is a very mild one

Yup..valerian, lemon balm, or passion flower...those are pleasant names!! Naturals,,,....:)

Cimi
02-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Yup..valerian, lemon balm, or passion flower...those are pleasant names!! Naturals,,,....:)

yes eman alias has just a mild anxiety.i recomend those herbs. they will make him feel better

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Ah, thank you! I'll try those. Where can I get them?

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Any healthfood store on order them online...:)