PDA

View Full Version : Major chest pain

justineLyann
02-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Major sharp check pain top right that really hurts as well as upper right chest pain and the pains travels to where my temple and above my eye makes me feel as if ima gonna faint I'm so scared

trinidiva
02-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Honestly, that doesnt sound good. Why dont you go in and get it checked out. It could be a pulled chest muscle....but I would go just to be sure.

raggamuffin
02-13-2014, 03:35 PM
The fact it scares you is making it worse. No doub tthe first reply to your post has made your panic reach new levels as you wonder if the symptoms are a sign of something serious. The symptoms will no doubt calm down when you yourself calm down. Anxiety symptoms feed off the fear and worry we bestow on them. They're created by such negative emotions so reacting with more negative emotions only makes things worse.

Ed

justineLyann
02-13-2014, 03:40 PM
The fact it scares you is making it worse. No doub tthe first reply to your post has made your panic reach new levels as you wonder if the symptoms are a sign of something serious. The symptoms will no doubt calm down when you yourself calm down. Anxiety symptoms feed off the fear and worry we bestow on them. They're created by such negative emotions so reacting with more negative emotions only makes things worse. Ed

It's so scary I get this rush in my ears pain in my head and temple vibrations when I talk on my nose it's making me feel as something deeper is wrong

trinidiva
02-13-2014, 04:09 PM
The fact it scares you is making it worse. No doub tthe first reply to your post has made your panic reach new levels as you wonder if the symptoms are a sign of something serious. The symptoms will no doubt calm down when you yourself calm down. Anxiety symptoms feed off the fear and worry we bestow on them. They're created by such negative emotions so reacting with more negative emotions only makes things worse.

Ed

Im so sorry....I didnt mean to scare anyone because I know how that feels...but it truly didnt sound great. Not that the op is having a medical emergency. ...I highly doubt it...but still it could be a pulled chest wall muscle or something ( which ive had). There is no way to really know without going to get it checked out. Plus, it will give you peace of mind.