PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo like symptoms help!!

vanessa2010
02-13-2014, 12:08 PM
so lately as my stress and anxiety has been skyrocketing for the past months ive had trouble with balance dizziness when i walk for a certain amount of time and feeling like i cant stand for a long time my legs feel like they want to give out sometimes i get fatigue badly sometimes anyway as for the vertigo i go to school and it becomes a struggle to deal with the vertigo like symptoms and i must say i think constantly about my health and anxiety as i get worse because it just isnt easy to stop overthinking everyday i think about my anxiety like how intense will it be today and will i make it home like its so hard to deal with anxiety i just sometimes let it get the best of me to an extent where i withdrawl from doing things i would notmally do anyway if anyone has tips to help my anxiety , or similar stores or anything would make my day ! i hope everyone has a anxiety free day feels so good to let this out (:

lucy88
02-13-2014, 12:19 PM
so lately as my stress and anxiety has been skyrocketing for the past months ive had trouble with balance dizziness when i walk for a certain amount of time and feeling like i cant stand for a long time my legs feel like they want to give out sometimes i get fatigue badly sometimes anyway as for the vertigo i go to school and it becomes a struggle to deal with the vertigo like symptoms and i must say i think constantly about my health and anxiety as i get worse because it just isnt easy to stop overthinking everyday i think about my anxiety like how intense will it be today and will i make it home like its so hard to deal with anxiety i just sometimes let it get the best of me to an extent where i withdrawl from doing things i would notmally do anyway if anyone has tips to help my anxiety , or similar stores or anything would make my day ! i hope everyone has a anxiety free day feels so good to let this out (:

I felt the same and still do some days i convinced my self i was dying. I feel drunk at times i now listen to music when i go out it helps at times. You will always make it home i always take my phone charger and sweets for my kids out because i think what if i dont make it home but i do. It will get better try to relax when im at my worst i play with my keys or my bobble on my wrist. X

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Either of you in therapy and or taking any medications to assist you?? Are you anti-med???.....( hard to kick this alone ).....

E-Man..:)

lucy88
02-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Either of you in therapy and or taking any medications to assist you?? Are you anti-med???.....( hard to kick this alone ).....

I have just started sertraline 50mg and waiting to speak to a councilor. Im not anti med but if i get bad side effects it puts me off taking things.

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 12:37 PM
I have just started sertraline 50mg and waiting to speak to a councilor. Im not anti med but if i get bad side effects it puts me off taking things.

YAY for making this effort!! Sertraline is a great medication, many success stories here about it. Proud of you Lucy!!! Yes, also a good therapist would be of great assistance too friend.. Give the meds at least 3 weeks before you even think about giving up and keep us posted too....

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 12:38 PM
I get this also and the meds are slowly taking it away . The side effects of this med is not worth it though so i am going to try something else .

What side effects are you having bruh???....Which med is it?? Hoping you'll find the right one man!!! :)

lucy88
02-13-2014, 12:41 PM
YAY for making this effort!! Sertraline is a great medication, many success stories here about it. Proud of you Lucy!!! Yes, also a good therapist would be of great assistance too friend.. Give the meds at least 3 weeks before you even think about giving up and keep us posted too....

Thanks :) yeah i will give them time to work and i will keep you updated. :)

vanessa2010
02-13-2014, 12:44 PM
I felt the same and still do some days i convinced my self i was dying. I feel drunk at times i now listen to music when i go out it helps at times. You will always make it home i always take my phone charger and sweets for my kids out because i think what if i dont make it home but i do. It will get better try to relax when im at my worst i play with my keys or my bobble on my wrist. X thank you so much its good to feel not alone and may uou get to feel better too (:

vanessa2010
02-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Either of you in therapy and or taking any medications to assist you?? Are you anti-med???.....( hard to kick this alone )..... E-Man..:) thats the thing i refuse to take medication im just about naturally fighting things im going to try to improve my diet and all see if it helps :( therapy might sound good though considering that letting this out did make a difference

lucy88
02-13-2014, 12:47 PM
thank you so much its good to feel not alone and may uou get to feel better too (:

And you hun it will get easier its the constant worrying about new symptoms that got me the most. X

vanessa2010
02-13-2014, 12:55 PM
yes thats whats making my get like this and i did have a panick attack and since than it went up from their so much !

lucy88
02-13-2014, 01:07 PM
yes thats whats making my get like this and i did have a panick attack and since than it went up from their so much !

Same here worrying made me get worse! Still does. I get really bad in ques i start rubbing my chest and touching my face and i can feel the panic its horrible.

vanessa2010
02-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Same here worrying made me get worse! Still does. I get really bad in ques i start rubbing my chest and touching my face and i can feel the panic its horrible. this really sucks i just dont even feel like myself anymore

Cimi
02-13-2014, 01:50 PM
relax. manage to sleep it is crucial.take smthing that will help u sleep.and when u wake up do something right away.do this for some days and u will feel fine.

lucy88
02-13-2014, 02:16 PM
this really sucks i just dont even feel like myself anymore

I know how you feel im the same things will get better hun x

JeffreyGret
02-13-2014, 06:23 PM
I had dizziness, vertigo and fatigue for years. Finally after having a doctors visit in which the doctor told me it was anxiety as opposed to some other awful disease, my mind was finally able to relax and I've been totally better for about a year now.