PDA

View Full Version : Guys advice please

Cimi
02-13-2014, 11:52 AM
hey to all.i am about 80 better and i only get anxiety in the morning. my dr dp seems to have faded but still not quiet where i wanted.how can i deal with this last phase. patient i know but.... please advices. sometomes i see things and doubt them specially when i am alone or tired.it is normal i guess but reminds me my prior state.i am only 6 weeks on lexapro.

em1
02-13-2014, 11:55 AM
Ok if your 80 better then that's amazing :)
6 weeks is still early,give them two more
Weeks and then see,your doing so well
So don't be down on yourself about this,it's going to get better :)

jessed03
02-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Time is gonna be a big friend for you man. Lots still to happen, and settle.

Set the wheels in motion, which it's seems you've done, then distract yourself as much as you can. You've gotta let your mind forget this whole thing now. :)

That's the big key now. Ignore, ignore, ignore. It's waiting to go. It's waiting in the shadow. But it's holding on a tiny bit. It just wants to see if you'll let it back in. It's looking for a way back in. No can do anxiety, sorry. You're irrelevant now. Show your mind you don't want or need this adrenaline, you don't want or need fight or flight. Let your subconscious get the message, and it will stop it for you.

If you have the energy, try keep as distracted as possible.

Not out of fear, or whatever, just as a signal to your mind, to your subconscious;This period is done now. It's over. Put it in the archive, forget it, and mind focus on this new stuff unrelated to anxiety.

It will listen to you. Mind is your servant, you just have to be firm and communicate with it in ways it understands. This is a way it understands.

Even quit talking about it if you wanna. Let it drop all the way down the ranks in your subconscious.

It takes time, but I see a guy in a good place!

Are you Italian btw?

GeneAllen
02-13-2014, 12:03 PM

Set the wheels in motion, which it's seems you've done, then distract yourself as much as you can. You've gotta let your mind forget this whole thing now. :)

That's the big key now. Ignore, ignore, ignore. It's waiting to go. It's waiting in the shadow. But it's holding on a tiny bit. It just wants to see if you'll let it back in. It's looking for a way back in. No can do anxiety, sorry. You're irrelevant now. Show your mind you don't want or need this adrenaline, you don't want or need fight or flight. Let your subconscious get the message, and it will stop it for you.

Not out of fear, or whatever, just as a signal to your mind, to your subconscious;This period is done now. It's over. Put it in the archive, forget it, and mind focus on this new stuff unrelated to anxiety.

It will listen to you. Mind is your servant, you just have to be firm and communicate with it in ways it understands. This is a way it understands.

Even quit talking about it if you wanna. Let it drop all the way down the ranks in your subconscious.

Are you Italian btw?

Right on Jesse, man it's so good to have you here. Peace Bro

Cimi
02-13-2014, 01:07 PM

Are you Italian btw?

i am albanian.google albania :) thanx for kind words everyone.i will not let go.

jessed03
02-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Ah ok. I've been there actually. I had an ex gf from Serbia. We toured the Balkans a little. I love that region. :)

Cimi
02-13-2014, 03:16 PM
Ah ok. I've been there actually. I had an ex gf from Serbia. We toured the Balkans a little. I love that region. :)

nice yeah it is a nice place :)

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 03:29 PM
Ha, I'm in that exact same phase. 60-70% cured, but I need that last click to make it normal again. What jessed just said, I think that, that last click is where we say STOP and control it. And by distracting yourself, you're telling it to sh*t up and sit down.