PDA

View Full Version : freaking and trapped

flutteringbutterfly
02-13-2014, 11:50 AM
hey guys,,

i feel really freaked out because i realize i am always in a fog of anxiety no matter where i go, when i am at home it is much better with family and my cat, the second i step out the door it begins, yesterday it felt like i was in a glass jar seeing the world through foggy eyes and i couldn't be completely present. my mind starts racing with various thoughts so intensely and i try to calm myself down with a mantra my therapist suggested but it can't seem to match the force of these anxious thoughts. i can't just sit still and enjoy something because so many exhausting thoughts race about it. i can't seem to make up my mind about anything. yesterday i was standing in the street feeling trapped trying to get home, i may have had a flash back from a drug i took where i had a horrible trip. i feel like im in a nightmare and i just want this anxiety to go away so i can live a peaceful life. i just want to feel normal. i realize this has been going on for so long to the point where i ignored it because my family did too. im glad im in therapy but it can be so hard. everyday is a struggle. i guess we are really tough we sufferers of intense anxiety. it sucks.

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 12:23 PM
Yes it does suck...but you're at least making an effort....What about meds and a visit to the MD?????....It may help you...

E-Man...:)