PDA

View Full Version : Being too hard on myself

amielou
02-13-2014, 11:29 AM
Does anyone sometimes feel as though they're really hard on themselves and really beat themselves up over their anxiety which in turn makes it worse?

I've really turned a corner the last 2 weeks, I've felt a lot more in control, haven't been freaking out over small things and have stated to accept that just because my friends see or talk to each other doesn't mean they don't like me it just means they have more than one good friend. Things are starting to make sense after a few really bad years!

Tonight one of then posted a picture on the others Facebook wall and I freaked out about it, I don't know, why I'm telling myself it means nothing just two friends having a joke but I take it as a personal attack on me, I take it as though it means they care more about each other than they do me which I know isn't true.

I know I will have little set backs now and then but I'm really beating myself up about it and wonder if anyone else does that too?

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Sorry that this is rough for you but the best thing to do is to just try to accept the way that you are, regardless of what others may think..I dont worry about what other people may think about me or my mental disorders...it's just HOW I am...Try not to put so much thought into it. AND you are still gaining ground and making good successes regardless of these little setbacks. Be proud of how far you've came, rather than where it is that you still need to go....

E-Man....:)