PDA

View Full Version : Leaky Gut Syndrome

Olive Yew
02-12-2014, 09:26 PM
I Suspect I have leaky gut syndrome and it's causing a slew of GI issues like IBS, head issues (like fizzy headedness, anxiety, and depression), acne issues, fatigue issues, brittle hair and nails issues, and more. I'm going to try to cure it and see of that fixes all of my other problems. They say leaky gut is caused by lots of stress and anxiety which explains how I got it. But i'm suspecting the reason why i still have issues is because of it.
Maybe some of you who have similar problems should look into LGS and see if it helps with your problems.

jessed03
02-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Sure, always a good plan.

As the ancient Greeks used to say, health begins in your gut.

And as a lot of scientists say now the gut is the second brain!

PM me your email if you want, I'll send you some good ebooks my health practitioner recommended. Quite simple and I've had good results following. :)

Dahila
02-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Home made kefir my dear. it cures it, it contains 50 strains of alive bacteria, beneficial for your gut, when probiotic yogurt has around 15 strains:)

jessed03
02-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Home made kefir my dear. it cures it, it contains 50 strains of alive bacteria, beneficial for your gut, when probiotic yogurt has around 15 strains:)

Legit.

If only I wasn't too lazy to make it :)

Olive Yew
02-12-2014, 09:56 PM
How is this made?

Ashlee13x
02-13-2014, 04:50 AM
What's leaky gut syndrome?? My symptoms match yours??

Applecherry
02-13-2014, 04:52 AM
Not sure if I have leaky gut or not, but IBS, definitely, I have always kind of had issues with it though, in school, I would get sick quite often, even as a child, because I was frequently anxious.

Olive Yew
02-13-2014, 05:42 AM
It's basically the preliminary round of ulers. The lining in your gut and intestines is wearing thin, allowing for toxins to seep through and build up in your blood stream. This sends your liver and immune system into overdrive trying to clean it all out. It may seem like you've developed a bunch of food allergies all at once when really it's your body trying to figure out how to digest it causing the least amount of damage. There's websites galore on how to fix it

Dahila
02-13-2014, 06:42 AM
Legit.

If only I wasn't too lazy to make it :)
Well I am not and I make it in the fridge, so it takes like 5 days, then I make smoothies with it, use instead of sour cream, bake wonderful pancakes with it.....:)))

Dahila
02-13-2014, 06:43 AM
How is this made?
you need to get milk grains and pour the milk over and wait 24 hours for the kefir, any milk will do:)

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 10:09 AM
I also have leaky gut too Olive. That's why I can't eat meat or anything high in (purines) because it leaks proteins out into my bloodstream and causes severe joint pains and muscle pains. I take (omeprazole) daily also to eliminate any excess stomach acids and also give my gut time to heal also....that's how that medication is designed to work to allow tissues to heal, rather than continue to erode away because of stomach acids..

E-Man...:)

Olive Yew
02-13-2014, 11:23 AM
I also have leaky gut too Olive. That's why I can't eat meat or anything high in (purines) because it leaks proteins out into my bloodstream and causes severe joint pains and muscle pains. I take (omeprazole) daily also to eliminate any excess stomach acids and also give my gut time to heal also....that's how that medication is designed to work to allow tissues to heal, rather than continue to erode away because of stomach acids.. E-Man...:)

Cant eat meat? I've just read no grains or dairy

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Nope. NO meat. They are high in (purines) which increases (uric acid) levels in the stomach which in turn leak out into the body. Which is what causes me the joint pain, tendon pains, muscle pains...etc..
Do you have pains at all???...

E-Man..:)

Olive Yew
02-13-2014, 11:47 AM
Tons of GI pain and then shoulder pain

jessed03
02-13-2014, 11:47 AM
I sent you the program.

If you can't find it in your email address, look in your spam folder, as there are several attachments.

It really will guide you through the whole thing. It's a very confusing problem, as it's not always medically recognised, and so there's lots of contrasting info.

I'm a big fan, I got diagnosed as wheat intolerant, so I had my own issues, and this is really bringing me to full health. Better mental health too.

I'm enthusiastic about it lol!

Olive Yew
02-13-2014, 11:56 AM
I sent you the program. If you can't find it in your email address, look in your spam folder, as there are several attachments. It really will guide you through the whole thing. It's a very confusing problem, as it's not always medically recognised, and so there's lots of contrasting info. I'm a big fan, I got diagnosed as wheat intolerant, so I had my own issues, and this is really bringing me to full health. Better mental health too. I'm enthusiastic about it lol!

I will definitely give it a look

jessed03
02-13-2014, 12:02 PM
I will definitely give it a look

You better, it took me 30 seconds to get it sent through ;)

Olive Yew
02-13-2014, 01:03 PM
You better, it took me 30 seconds to get it sent through ;)
I never got the email :\

jessed03
02-13-2014, 01:05 PM
I never got the email :\

Did you look in your spam/junk folder?

Olive Yew
02-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Did you look in your spam/junk folder?
Yup.............

jessed03
02-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Oh.