PDA

View Full Version : Bp 125/85 - dangerous!!!

Boinkers
02-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Is the blood pressure dangeorus plz??

Just checked it, it's my latest reading

Fourteen14
02-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Is the blood pressure dangeorus plz?? Just checked it, it's my latest reading

No it's absolutely within normal range.

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Haha no, it's perfectly fine :) Mine is 130/69 and doctors say I'm completly fine.

GeneAllen
02-12-2014, 04:32 PM
I second Alias's post. Peace

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Is the blood pressure dangeorus plz??

Just checked it, it's my latest reading

I think you're in the normal ranges there friend,...probably not a concern unless you're checking it all the time????? How often?????

E-Man...:)

Boinkers
02-12-2014, 04:34 PM
I think you're in the normal ranges there friend,...probably not a concern unless you're checking it all the time????? How often?????

Has anybody ever died from this bld pressure eman?

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 04:47 PM
ummm...people have blood pressures that run wayyyy higher than this daily and live to be 80 or more so I think you're ok here...

How often do you check your BP???...jus curious...

E-Man..:)

kris123
02-12-2014, 05:02 PM
This is a good BP. There is no way you would die from having a BP within normal range. You are completely within the normal range.

trinidiva
02-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Perfectly normal....... my husband is a paramedic/firefighter and he sees patients with bps 220/111. No joke.

I personally had issues with my own BP....the highest it ever got was 186/ 102.

Your bp is within a perfect range.

Boinkers
02-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Thank you all my luvlies! muah x

I do get a bit silly ha ha

Blessed
02-12-2014, 05:16 PM
I agree. Coming from someone who USED to check their blood pressure up to 20+ times a day until I threw my blood pressure machine out of a moving car. I have ask my doctor and cardiologist about this very same bp reading and yes it's is perfectly fine! Don't ever get into compulsive habit of checking your blood pressure it is absolute torment that is completely unnecessary . Well wishes!

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 05:19 PM
I agree. Coming from someone who USED to check their blood pressure up to 20+ times a day until I threw my blood pressure machine out of a moving car. I have ask my doctor and cardiologist about this very same bp reading and yes it's is perfectly fine! Don't ever get into compulsive habit of checking your blood pressure it is absolute torment that is completely unnecessary . Well wishes!

Wow...I am thoroughly impressed with these words Blessed!! That's some straight up power there!!...Anyone who sees this will be very proud of you too like I am!!!

Blessings your way Blessed and Boinkers too..

NixonRulz
02-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Wow...I am thoroughly impressed with these words Blessed!! That's some straight up power there!!...Anyone who sees this will be very proud of you too like I am!!!

Blessings your way Blessed and Boinkers too..

That is great Blessed

I would go Bonkers if Boinkers realizes the same

Boinkers
02-12-2014, 05:38 PM

Thank u my love :)

10 years ago I had boob surgery. My anxiety starts soon after this. I think worrying it will go wrong or cause somethin gave me anxiety

They weren't the same shape

Blessed
02-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Thank you! Getting over this paralyzing hurdle of compulsive blood pressure checking has been such a true accomplishment for me I feel like I have won the lottery! I pray no one ever gets stuck in that rut, no fun !!! I wasted so much time being paranoid over something that turned into a obsessive compulsive nightmare. So not worth it!

Blessed
02-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Thank u my love :) 10 years ago I had boob surgery. My anxiety starts soon after this. I think worrying it will go wrong or cause somethin gave me anxiety They weren't the same shape wow! My anxiety started 6 months after my augmentation as well! Any connection?..... I'm not sure but I can really drive myself nuts wondering why my anxiety started. It's been three years and I'm to the fed up stage of worrying about all this crap that's consuming me , time to move on and live the life God has blessed me with. Best of luck to you!!!!

Amy Smith
02-12-2014, 06:54 PM
I agree. Coming from someone who USED to check their blood pressure up to 20+ times a day until I threw my blood pressure machine out of a moving car. I have ask my doctor and cardiologist about this very same bp reading and yes it's is perfectly fine! Don't ever get into compulsive habit of checking your blood pressure it is absolute torment that is completely unnecessary . Well wishes! I was compulsive with checking mine so many times during the day, and I did it for months. I was so worried about what my blood pressure was, because I've been on beta blockers for years for it. I threw mine out as well :P

Dahila
02-12-2014, 08:18 PM
One died, he had a lot of fruit then his bp went up and he got ss, and that it:(((

How the boobs behave now?

jessed03
02-12-2014, 09:31 PM

I am too proud of you Blessed :)

You've already come a long way from the Blessed I knew who posted all of her blood pressure readings that were slightly fluctuated, as she was worried about them.

If you go that same distance again, you're gonna be in my darn good place dear!

Dahila
02-12-2014, 09:35 PM
How not to like her? Yes I see the progress to Blessed:))

Blessed
02-13-2014, 09:30 AM
Thank you yes I am soooooo trying to come out stronger from all these lessons I have learned. I couldn't have done it without ALL of your support!!

trinidiva
02-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Thank you! Getting over this paralyzing hurdle of compulsive blood pressure checking has been such a true accomplishment for me I feel like I have won the lottery! I pray no one ever gets stuck in that rut, no fun !!! I wasted so much time being paranoid over something that turned into a obsessive compulsive nightmare. So not worth it!

I am so proud of you! I have followed your struggle with this. Good for you!! $

Blessed
02-13-2014, 10:04 AM
Thank you so much!!

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Thank you so much!!

So proud and blessings to you!!! You have earned much admiration for your disipline Blessed!! (what is your real name, if we may know it..I'm Chris)

jessed03
02-13-2014, 10:19 AM
So proud and blessings to you!!! You have earned much admiration for your disipline Blessed!! (what is your real name, if we may know it..I'm Chris)

And Jesse here, obviously :)

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 10:36 AM
And Jesse here, obviously :)

Hey brah!!!..Glad to see you man...Keep that "positive" energy flowing my friend. LOTS of success stories here lately, Alias, Cimi, Blessed, Lizard, Stacy all come to mind at the moment but there's probably more that I've missed..just what I recall...

jessed03
02-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Hey brah!!!..Glad to see you man...Keep that "positive" energy flowing my friend. LOTS of success stories here lately, Alias, Cimi, Blessed, Lizard, Stacy all come to mind at the moment but there's probably more that I've missed..just what I recall...

My girl kris is doing well too. Happy about that one. The switch to Zoloft kicked things off for her. Gonna write on her thread now!!

Blessed
02-13-2014, 04:08 PM
So proud and blessings to you!!! You have earned much admiration for your disipline Blessed!! (what is your real name, if we may know it..I'm Chris) E-Man...:) my real name is Jeana :)

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Well thank you! Pleasure to finally meet the real you Jeana! :)

Boinkers
02-13-2014, 04:32 PM
my real name is Jeana :)

beautiful name my luv :) are you african american or caribbean by any chance?

Dahila
02-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Jeana , beautiful name , tell me how to pronounce it? Nice to meet you with the name:))

Blessed
02-13-2014, 06:12 PM
beautiful name my luv :) are you african american or caribbean by any chance? no honey I'm just a white girl lol , not sure what the correct term for that is :)

Blessed
02-13-2014, 06:13 PM
Jeana , beautiful name , tell me how to pronounce it? Nice to meet you with the name:)) thank you it's pronounced just like the regular Gina. I have a lot of jean names on both side of my family so that's where it came from

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 06:14 PM
no honey I'm just a white girl lol , not sure what the correct term for that is :)

You shouldv'e messed with him and said Caribbean from the Bahamas or something!!....LOL! :) (I think that's where the Bahamas are) ......

Terre Nova
02-13-2014, 06:18 PM
no honey I'm just a white girl lol , not sure what the correct term for that is :)

Haha us white folk are called Crackers, gringos, and politely caucasian lol ;)

Blessed
02-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Haha us white folk are called Crackers, gringos, and politely caucasian lol ;)lol thanks :)