PDA

View Full Version : bad liver health in nations with mandatory military?

Sureal Mmo
02-12-2014, 02:37 PM
bad liver health in nations with mandatory military?

i live in nation with mandatory military service.
my liver somatic index is very high like over 200?
my health is bad.
i think i am taking body health test for 2~3 years. (i must go there every 3 months)
i dont know why i must be stressful and humiliated.
worker in body test center said "if you dont take medicine everyday, i will call the police"
what i want to know is that what happens in other countries.
i dont want to tell you my nation. i want to know the government in your country.
i dont trust government in my country.
i wanna know it is anti-human right or not. is it normal?
is everyone doing it? my liver has been bad for 10 years cuz i was very poor.
it is a miracle that i didnt get serious disease so far.
do they call police if you dont take medicine and your liver is bad?
i took medicines but i didn't take medicines everyday. i live at my home.
i dont need a solution. i just wanna know other countries government and army.

DieuEtMonDroit
02-12-2014, 03:36 PM
I am not sure I fully understand. But I am in the US, and was also in the Army. In the US the Army required us to submit to vaccines and inoculations. Additionally, for some types of illnesses and medications, we would be required to address the illness. For example, if a soldier was very sick with something curable with antibiotics, then the antibiotics would be prescribed and the soldier was expected to take them, for the good of themselves, those around them, and the mission of the military. Now, this was never force fed. We would assume the prescription was helpful and would generally submit to taking the medication, much like anyone would from their own family doctor. If, a soldier was not getting better, and it was found that he/she was not taking the medication, I suppose another soldier could elevate that and perhaps they might be forced to take the medication. I don't know - I never witnessed anything like that.

Anyway, it is difficult to understand your exact situation but, even in the US, one in the military looses some freedom that we refer to as human rights. In the US there would be some sort of complaint process in order to perhaps avoid any medication that is not fully considered necessary. Also we encourage and except second opinions from other physicians. It is well known in the US, that medicines may react differently depending on the patient.

I wish you the best of luck.