PDA

View Full Version : I feel like crap!!!!

Kyle Morgan
02-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Hey hope everyone on the Forum is doing well, I'm not doing too well myself. How has everyone's day been

Cullingford
02-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Im sorry to hear your not feeling good is it anything in particuar?. Personally i am having a good week so far.

Kyle Morgan
02-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Im sorry to hear your not feeling good is it anything in particuar?. Personally i am having a good week so far.

Yeah, I've been having Panic attacks all week, and I have been feeling nauseous which has made me vomit a few times, when I've been thinking of College. Also you know that Girl I've been on about who used to be my friend, well she's been making fun of my depression and Panic attacks behind my back. I had a message off one of her many guy friends lol. He said that she was saying all sorts of things making fun of my depression, I just blocked the guy and feel hurt. This girl is my neighbour too. Glad to know you're having a good week

GeneAllen
02-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Great week thus far Kyle. Thank you. Sorry I missed your IM, we are in the middle of a massive snowstorm here, so I had to run and move my truck up the mountain. Good to see you're still obsessed with that "girl", and what others think. If that makes ya happy I like happy, and want everyone to get it their own way. I just don't get it is all.

Peace Bro

Kyle Morgan
02-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Great week thus far Kyle. Thank you. Sorry I missed your IM, we are in the middle of a massive snowstorm here, so I had to run and move my truck up the mountain. Good to see you're still obsessed with that "girl", and what others think. If that makes ya happy I like happy, and want everyone to get it their own way. I just don't get it is all.

Peace Bro

How am I obsessed. She's the one getting people to send me messages on Facebook.

GeneAllen
02-12-2014, 03:04 PM
ob·sess
[ əb séss ]

1.never stop thinking about something: to occupy somebody's thoughts constantly and exclusively
2.be preoccupied: to think or worry about something constantly and compulsively

PEACE

Applecherry
02-12-2014, 03:04 PM
I haven't been feeling that well this week, I threw out my back somehow and I am dealing with stiffness, making it hard to move around and exercise, it hurts. and anxiety to mix with that isn't helping. I feel like I can't keep up with life these days. :(

Kyle Morgan
02-12-2014, 03:44 PM
I haven't been feeling that well this week, I threw out my back somehow and I am dealing with stiffness, making it hard to move around and exercise, it hurts. and anxiety to mix with that isn't helping. I feel like I can't keep up with life these days. :(

Sorry about that, F*** Anxiety

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I've been having Panic attacks all week, and I have been feeling nauseous which has made me vomit a few times, when I've been thinking of College. Also you know that Girl I've been on about who used to be my friend, well she's been making fun of my depression and Panic attacks behind my back. I had a message off one of her many guy friends lol. He said that she was saying all sorts of things making fun of my depression, I just blocked the guy and feel hurt. This girl is my neighbour too. Glad to know you're having a good week

If only I lived nearby you. I'd teach your bullies and this girl a very very good long-lasting lesson. I live in Sweden tho :(

However, avoid them man. Do you exercise anything? I was so depressed 2 months ago, I was having suicidal though. I almost did it. But I acted and did something about it.

You need to do something about it. You know, just sitting around the house ain't gonna help you. F*ck that girl. F*ck your bullies. F*ck what others think. Go to the gym or do something to get your mind off of this. What do you like to do? Any hobby?

Kyle Morgan
02-12-2014, 04:21 PM
I'm into my Music, I'm having guitar lessons off my friend. I do go out every day actually. If I'm not out with my friends, I'm in College or on a bike ride

Kyle Morgan
02-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey Kyle,

Alias is onto something there. I've posted previously of my concerns re my son and how he was bullied. He was also extremely aware of what others were saying. I've been trying for like forever to help build his self esteem and confidence and in the end it was when he started going to the gym things began to improve. I'd be lying if I told you all is well however their are aspects of his "self" that he is really glad of now and he no longer feels that low confidence.

Perhaps you can think about that. It's an idea and no harm can come from a healthy approach to exercise.

I'm starting to do weights now, I did them before but I gave up after a Month. I'm also having guitar lessons off my friend, and I should be starting a Tennis club soon

Kyle Morgan
02-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Bike riding. Lol. I'd be to uncoordinated! Have you some nice cycle tracks where you are Kyle?

Keep going with your lessons etc and keep recognising the good things so the other shit can't beat you down.

Yeah where I live there are a lot of routes to go because Wales is full of mountains!!