02-12-2014, 01:40 PM
I felt like I needed to post this :D

Anxiety? Medicatioooons!

Panic attacks? Medicatioooons!

Depression? Medicatioooons!

Heart attack? Medicatioooons!

Family problems? Medicatioooons!

Any problems at all? Medicatioooons!

Haha, I haven't try medications but I'm considering it thanks to you (E) man (See what I did there).

PS not being a d*ck, I just love your way dealing with everything :D

Cimi
02-12-2014, 02:12 PM
I felt like I needed to post this :D

Anxiety? Medicatioooons!

Panic attacks? Medicatioooons!

Depression? Medicatioooons!

Heart attack? Medicatioooons!

Family problems? Medicatioooons!

Any problems at all? Medicatioooons!

Haha, I haven't try medications but I'm considering it thanks to you (E) man (See what I did there).

PS not being a d*ck, I just love your way dealing with everything :D

ahhaha e man rulezzz. sure alias has a point here :p.just kidding man you da man

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 02:25 PM
He's the best tho ;D

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 03:08 PM
that post just made me spit coffee all over this keyboard!! LMAO!!!
I'm not a pill/drug pusher but in certain cases where the member-friend-family needs that little extra assistance or help...it has proven to be the most effective way,
(once you find that one that suits you and don't overthink it) to relieve this constant pressure, additional life stresses, fears, phobias, that left unchecked..
Land you right where I am with a f**ked up adrenal/endocrine system that can't be fixed except with..the assistance of medications brothers..
They provide me (11 different ones) with a better and more stable, balanced, sort of life..even though I sit in the depths of hell everyday...:)

Just wanna see you get better and better friends!!! Everyday...

Thank you for the laughs too, fuggin hilarious!!!

E-Man...:)

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 03:13 PM
that post just made me spit coffee all over this keyboard!! LMAO!!!
I'm not a pill/drug pusher but in certain cases where the member-friend-family needs that little extra assistance or help...it has proven to be the most effective way,
(once you find that one that suits you and don't overthink it) to relieve this constant pressure, additional life stresses, fears, phobias, that left unchecked..
Land you right where I am with a f**ked up adrenal/endocrine system that can't be fixed except with..the assistance of medications brothers..
They provide me (11 different ones) with a better and more stable, balanced, sort of life..even though I sit in the depths of hell everyday...:)

Just wanna see you get better and better friends!!! Everyday...

Thank you for the laughs too, fuggin hilarious!!!

E-Man...:)

hahaha, I'm not saying it's wrong, but it's hella funny to see that in every post, meds is the solution haha. You're the best mate! :D

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 03:34 PM
BAHAAAHA!!! Thank you again, and it's good to see you both laughing and f**kin around too..even if it's with me!!!...YAY!!!! JUST TAKE A PILL!!

E-Man..:D

jessed03
02-12-2014, 10:59 PM
You forgot the brah ;)

Medicatioooooons brah

Great post, love the humour! :)

Eman rocks!

Cimi
02-13-2014, 02:44 AM
BAHAAAHA!!! Thank you again, and it's good to see you both laughing and f**kin around too..even if it's with me!!!...YAY!!!! JUST TAKE A PILL!!

E-Man..:D

taking my pill now and laughing my ass out ahahahahahhaha. humor is the spice of life.

em1
02-13-2014, 03:10 AM
Hahahaha this is just so funny lol 😂😂😂

AliasEQ
02-13-2014, 06:02 AM
You forgot the brah ;)

Medicatioooooons brah

Great post, love the humour! :)

Eman rocks!

Oh yeah hahah the "Bruuuh". E-man FTW :D

Enduronman
02-13-2014, 06:03 AM
Yes!!! Wuzzz uppp Bruh!!! :)

Dahila
02-13-2014, 06:37 AM
Oh boys, I am thankful I just finished my first cup of coffee , otherwise I would be in trouble, it is funny

Take a pill!!!! Eman you should have it in your signature:))))))))))))