PDA

View Full Version : Really need some help right now!

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 10:26 AM
It's been going very bad for me in school since I got my anxiety. I haven't been there for like 2-3 weeks and today I felt pretty good so I decided to go. I expected to get alot of shit, but not this much. As soon as I walk in, my mentor grabs me and tells me that she needs to talk with me. As soon as I sat down she started with all the shit I haven't done and all the shit I need to do. The teacher here over exaggerates everything -she told me that I've missed 6 weeks. This really put me down and I was depressed the whole day.

I really want to tell her that I have anxiety and that I'm really messed up right now. But I can't, I'm ashamed of it. "Don't be ashamed of it" is easy to say. And in Sweden, they judge people, believe me they do. They'll look at me as if I'm a freak or something. I feel like shit right now :(

Any advice on what to do here?

Cimi
02-12-2014, 10:34 AM
It's been going very bad for me in school since I got my anxiety. I haven't been there for like 2-3 weeks and today I felt pretty good so I decided to go. I expected to get alot of shit, but not this much. As soon as I walk in, my mentor grabs me and tells me that she needs to talk with me. As soon as I sat down she started with all the shit I haven't done and all the shit I need to do. The teacher here over exaggerates everything -she told me that I've missed 6 weeks. This really put me down and I was depressed the whole day.

I really want to tell her that I have anxiety and that I'm really messed up right now. But I can't, I'm ashamed of it. "Don't be ashamed of it" is easy to say. And in Sweden, they judge people, believe me they do. They'll look at me as if I'm a freak or something. I feel like shit right now :(

hey man you know in what state was i and still am.we have the same story. i had a lot of shit to do in school but i did it all. thesis,essays, 3 exams these days, and lections to follow. done all that. exams finished with A. go on living your life as u used to. i had 2 months of nightmare and i even thought of killing myself one time. but in the morning i would wake up, go for a run, eat, wash,go to school even if the world felt super strange and i had the constant think that i am an alien here and who am i. i did it all i swear to god. i would go to school after a month with just one hour of sleep. i did it all i had to do. and i am so proud of myself. go on if you want to feel as used to.do not leave your life. get the courage u need.you are nuch stronger than you think. do you know how hard is to make extremely difficult essays in our state? sounds like impossible but u can just like i did. and now close the browser and study.

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 10:39 AM

I watched a program about the educational system in Sweden because that's where my ancestors are from. I also believe that it said you have the best educational systems in this entire world because of how it's structured. I can see where people would judge you after watching that program...

You need some medicine to help you out of this funk hell hole that you're in! Can you get them in Sweden or is everyone as happy as this program makes it look??

E-Man..

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Thank you man, that really lifts me up. But I'm wondering, should I tell them or should I not? Because I usually do good and now they're wondering what's wrong with me. I haven't told anyone about my anxiety, except my gf.

They wanted me to talk to counselor tomorrow for some reason.

Cimi
02-12-2014, 10:45 AM
I watched a program about the educational system in Sweden because that's where my ancestors are from. I also believe that it said you have the best educational systems in this entire world because of how it's structured. I can see where people would judge you after watching that program...

You need some medicine to help you out of this funk hell hole that you're in! Can you get them in Sweden or is everyone as happy as this program makes it look??

E-Man..

e man i think he can do it on his own. no need for meds even though they work like a charm.

Cimi
02-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Thank you man, that really lifts me up. But I'm wondering, should I tell them or should I not? Because I usually do good and now they're wondering what's wrong with me. I haven't told anyone about my anxiety, except my gf.

They wanted me to talk to counselor tomorrow for some reason.

you just tell them that you have some anxiety due to the winter season and you cant work well.but i strongly advise you to talk to someone in your family.not your mother coz you have said she is anxious,someone who understands you. you need some support from outside coz u are too young to deal this all by yourself.

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 10:54 AM

E-Man..

Nah, don't believe that. It's bullshit haha. But, Swedish people like to judge.

I'm managing the anxiety really good right now. Don't feel like I need any medicine, but if it does get worse, I'll reconsider meds. I actually asked for meds when I was feeling sh*t and my doc told me that she hates to prescribe those SSRI-meds because they're addictive and that I can't rely on them.

Cimi
02-12-2014, 11:00 AM
no man they are not addictive if you go living.my jfriends were on zoloft an xanax for months but they are ok now.the secret is while on meds to get on living well. but if u take meds and stay home thinking they are adictive

AliasEQ
02-12-2014, 11:02 AM
you just tell them that you have some anxiety due to the winter season and you cant work well.but i strongly advise you to talk to someone in your family.not your mother coz you have said she is anxious,someone who understands you. you need some support from outside coz u are too young to deal this all by yourself.

Ah, thank you. This is great, I'll tell them that I have anxiety due to the winter season. Smart! :D

Cimi
02-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Ah, thank you. This is great, I'll tell them that I have anxiety due to the winter season. Smart! :D

yeah i am so sneaky :p. my mind works great but recently for wrong :s. just talk to someone is not a shame to have anxiety.it is human.