PDA

View Full Version : Is this caused by anxiety?

Beamertastic
02-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Hi everyone! Over the past couple of months I feel like anxiety has caused me to start experiencing some pretty weird symptoms. I feel like I've lost my personality and familiar faces like my family and close friends sometimes look "unfamiliar" to me, although I still have all my memories of being with them. I even look unfamiliar to myself in the mirror sometimes. I feel like I also am losing my perception of time and have a hard time following conversations, movie plots, etc. I hope I am not going crazy; any reassurance would be great!

fearfuljay
02-12-2014, 10:15 AM
You need professional help. But nothing to worry.

Please meet a doctor.

Beamertastic
02-12-2014, 10:17 AM
What kind of doctor would you recommend?

Cimi
02-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Hi everyone! Over the past couple of months I feel like anxiety has caused me to start experiencing some pretty weird symptoms. I feel like I've lost my personality and familiar faces like my family and close friends sometimes look "unfamiliar" to me, although I still have all my memories of being with them. I even look unfamiliar to myself in the mirror sometimes. I feel like I also am losing my perception of time and have a hard time following conversations, movie plots, etc. I hope I am not going crazy; any reassurance would be great!

it has a name but dont google it.i dont want to tell you that or you will get obsessed with that. Dont google anything!!! Dont read anything here except this that i am writing. Go to the gym all days, walk for some hours, dont keep your mind in there. distract yourself by every mean. and the most important thing is dont doubt yourself or reality. it is nothing serious. if it persists go see a psychologists but tell him not to diagnose you.everything u must do is to stay away from the name of the symptom coz it will make it worse. thats how i worsen my state.internet destroyed me and i am recently recovering.please do as i tell you. you can deal with this easily