PDA

View Full Version : Am i going blind

mkgirl01
02-12-2014, 05:54 AM
So I've been noticing that my right eye is a little blurrier then my left eye when I wear my contacts .... So tonight I'm laying in bed on my left side and I closed my left eye to look out of my right ... If I look at my blinds with my right eye only it is dark but it I close my right eye and look with left only it's lighter???!?! Is this normal I had an eye appt about 9 months ago and everything was normal....... Do you thin this is a neruilogical disorder??????? Please help

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 08:23 AM
I think that it's something that should be looked at because yes, your vision can change in 9 months but this isnt anything to worry about other than a new contact prescription after another eye exam friend....not a big issue.
My sight is changing rapidly too...

E-Man...:)

mkgirl01
02-12-2014, 08:51 AM
I'm nervous cause when I woke up this morning In m right eye it was black cloudy like well when I moved it alittle to the left or right it went away sooooo I'm nervous something is wrong with my eye or brain

Cimi
02-12-2014, 10:18 AM
no you will not.stop it right there.this idea got me mad for a week. u will not.it is normal coz u have a chemical imbalance when anxious. it is like you start to loose memory and it the same with the sight. it gets a little blurres but nothing serious.i had blurred vision and it is hell but bieve my u will not go blind. please stop this thought it is very obsessive one.dont even think about that word. go to tbe gym.

mkgirl01
02-12-2014, 02:24 PM
I've been crying a day I'm terrified something is wrong with my brain..... The blurriness I know is cause of my contacts but the black vision I'm terrified!!!!!

mkgirl01
02-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Please I'm still shaken up!

NixonRulz
02-12-2014, 08:09 PM
So I've been noticing that my right eye is a little blurrier then my left eye when I wear my contacts .... So tonight I'm laying in bed on my left side and I closed my left eye to look out of my right ... If I look at my blinds with my right eye only it is dark but it I close my right eye and look with left only it's lighter???!?! Is this normal I had an eye appt about 9 months ago and everything was normal....... Do you thin this is a neruilogical disorder??????? Please help

If you can read this, you are not going blind

If you had a check up and things were normal, chances are you are just peachy.

Give it a few days, if it persists, worth having someone take a look

mkgirl01
02-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Could something be wrong with my optic nerve

NixonRulz
02-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Could something be wrong with my optic nerve

I suppose anything is possible

But highly unlikely

You just had an eye exam and they check for all that

I am sure the beginning signs would have shown in your exam

Olive Yew
02-12-2014, 09:33 PM

This happens to me all the time. Its in the family of DP/DR. I had to stop wearing contacts for like two months because my left eye would get blurry. For some reason glasses were fine though. I'll also get this weird illusion that i'm looking through fog, get black lines that will dance across my vision, think that I'm seeing things, ect. It goes away with time.