PDA

View Full Version : Progress finally

Cimi
02-12-2014, 05:18 AM
i have to say that lexapro is finally doing its job. i got back to real again.i feel like 80 % better and need that last thing. so many bad thinga left to deal with. finally my logic is working. wanted to ask if i should do some cbt now or what so i can deal for food with stupid quwstions and stupid obaessive thoughts. my mind is now in the maybe part, like i dont sort of beileve things anymore.but i have to get that maybe out of me.please advice

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 08:21 AM
So happy for this success Cimi!!!
I would give the meds abit more time to work before jumping into anything, they may be all that you need...wait for a couple more weeks.
What was your question about foods???

Have a great day friend!

E-Man..:)

Cimi
02-12-2014, 08:42 AM
So happy for this success Cimi!!!
I would give the meds abit more time to work before jumping into anything, they may be all that you need...wait for a couple more weeks.
What was your question about foods???

Have a great day friend!

E-Man..:)

no man it is deal for good. but a mistake sorry. have a nice day man

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 08:49 AM
OK...No it isn't a deal for good..But you just gotta stay on this path for a little while bruh!!
It WILL get better and better, don't lose hope!!!

E-Man..:D

Cimi
02-12-2014, 10:14 AM
OK...No it isn't a deal for good..But you just gotta stay on this path for a little while bruh!!
It WILL get better and better, don't lose hope!!!

E-Man..:D

i will not fall again man. jesus my brain has got me in so many places but now i can control it. so far another best day today. thank god i am on the god path.thank you and thanks who invented meds they saved me.

Enduronman
02-12-2014, 10:22 AM
I admire and respect your courage to actually give them a try and continue working through those tougggghhhh days bruh!! Another good day is great!!!

E-Man...:)

Cimi
02-12-2014, 10:53 AM
I admire and respect your courage to actually give them a try and continue working through those tougggghhhh days bruh!! Another good day is great!!!

E-Man...:)

get busy living or get busy dying.i choose the first man. :) always will do that.