PDA

View Full Version : Im slowly slipping away.

Slammed Vdub
02-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Hey everybody,
I was doing very very well lately... until last monday. My girlfriend who i have been dating since highschool for the last 4.5 years decided she wanted her time alone. I cant really blame her because the last few months have been terrible. She has had her personal family problems. And, we have felt very disconnected. The problem with this is me. I cant calm down. There is a second i dont freak out or want to cry. She doesnt want to see other people but she doesnt want to see what being single feels like to see what she wants. I cant stop thinking bout her. I need to leave her alone but i just cant. I want to fight for her to feel the way she used to, but i dont want to push her away. I cant just ask her how she feels everyday or else i would leave me too lol. Everything i do reminds be some way of her. I cant stop. Each day sucks more and more. I cant stop thinking about her, wishing we were together like we used to.. I dont know how to cope or what to do... anyone have some advice?

Enduronman
02-11-2014, 03:58 PM
hmmm
tough one here...
Are you telling us that she wants to be apart because of you and your freaking out?
Freaking out about what exactly? Anything, everything, one thing????
Sounds like she just needs a break in the action to give you some time to "get yourself straight"....
So, what are you going to do about it?? Change for her??? Can you??

Advice: Either change what you can, or accept what you can't change..and if you want her bad enough, you'll fix what's broken.

E-Man...

Slammed Vdub
02-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Oh its not about my anxiety of anything. In fact i had no attacks or anything until she wanted a break. It wasnt related to me freaking out or anything. That was all after. I can change for whatever she needs most. I just dont know how to cope while i wait. Its the waiting that has me freaking out.

AliasEQ
02-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Give her some time. You can't do anything to help her if she's not accepting your help. She's "blind" because all of the problems, just give her some time to recover. You need to wait, I know it's sh*t. But that's how it works, let time solve your problem mate.

NixonRulz
02-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Hey everybody,
I was doing very very well lately... until last monday. My girlfriend who i have been dating since highschool for the last 4.5 years decided she wanted her time alone. I cant really blame her because the last few months have been terrible. She has had her personal family problems. And, we have felt very disconnected. The problem with this is me. I cant calm down. There is a second i dont freak out or want to cry. She doesnt want to see other people but she doesnt want to see what being single feels like to see what she wants. I cant stop thinking bout her. I need to leave her alone but i just cant. I want to fight for her to feel the way she used to, but i dont want to push her away. I cant just ask her how she feels everyday or else i would leave me too lol. Everything i do reminds be some way of her. I cant stop. Each day sucks more and more. I cant stop thinking about her, wishing we were together like we used to.. I dont know how to cope or what to do... anyone have some advice?

You just have a broken heart and that is going to happen at your age

You will go through this probably many times before you finally meet the one you are supposed to be with

Just another slice of life

jjh333
02-11-2014, 07:49 PM
breakups are what set off my anxiety and depression big time! the feeling of loss and not being able to do anything about it brings up a lot of past feelings. Remember it will get better! Give her some time, and take some time to yourself to think and process what is happening. If you ever want to talk you're welcome to message me

Slammed Vdub
02-11-2014, 09:03 PM
I guess i just feel unstable and beyond sad. I am just so out of it. I want us back to normal but she wont listen right now. I cant grasp what is going on. Everything im used to doing is with her. Im used to her saying goodnight, stuff like that. I am a good hearted person who just cant handle this right now.