PDA

View Full Version : Relaxation Tapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 02:11 PM
My Mother keeps telling me to listen to Relaxation tapes, I tried it once, I thought it was okay. I was wondering if anyone on here uses them, and are they worth it? Are they good for clearing Anxiety

em1
02-11-2014, 02:14 PM
You can get lots of apps on the iPhone for relaxing techniques and sounds etc,I keep them there if I want or need them,I think if anything works for you then yes it's well worth it :)

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Yeah!! My mother uses the Charles Lindon tapes, she also listens to them on her phone, because she like me also has Anxiety. I just wanted to know if they are worth it. I'll try and download them on my phone at some point!! :)

em1
02-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Yeah!! My mother uses the Charles Lindon tapes, she also listens to them on her phone, because she like me also has Anxiety. I just wanted to know if they are worth it. I'll try and download them on my phone at some point!! :)

Yes he's very good,I was thinking of getting his program,has your mum done it? Aww your poor mum

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks :) Yeah she listens to them about twice a day, she said it helps her a lot and that it's very good.

em1
02-11-2014, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE="Kyle Morgan;158611"]Thanks :) Yeah she listens to them about twice a day, she said it helps her a lot and that it's very good.[/QUOTE

Maybe you should give them a go,it's worth a go :)

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE="Kyle Morgan;158611"]Thanks :) Yeah she listens to them about twice a day, she said it helps her a lot and that it's very good.[/QUOTE

Maybe you should give them a go,it's worth a go :)

Yeah I'll give it a go, I've been a bit drippy lately though, always seem to forget haha

Dahila
02-11-2014, 08:48 PM
I am listening him, maybe not the way I should but relaxation with charles is awesome, just awesome.