PDA

View Full Version : bad day :(

lucy88
02-11-2014, 11:47 AM
I feel so shit i nearly fainted once in the hair dressers and same happened in the supermarket. I went to the hairdresser tonight to get my hair done but i had a panic attack and couldnt do it i feel an idiot.

em1
02-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Hi ya Hun aww I'm
Sorry you had a bad attack,have you ever fainted?

lucy88
02-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi ya Hun aww I'm
Sorry you had a bad attack,have you ever fainted?

No my doctor said it was low iron why i kept going like that but my new dr said its always been ok just gets me down because i take a step forward then 3 back. X

em1
02-11-2014, 02:11 PM
No my doctor said it was low iron why i kept going like that but my new dr said its always been ok just gets me down because i take a step forward then 3 back. X
Do you take iron tablets ? As my doctor said this but another one out me on iron tablets
I also take it is indeed and started taking magnesium,you can get them all from asda for 3 for £10

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Sorry about that, I had one today too when I went in the shop, there were so many people, my heart started racing, my body was shaking, I felt so embarrassed, I almost walked out of the shop. Is it often you get them, sorry about it, It's not easy I tell you!!!

lucy88
02-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Do you take iron tablets ? As my doctor said this but another one out me on iron tablets
I also take it is indeed and started taking magnesium,you can get them all from asda for 3 for £10

Yeah i have been taking some the doctor gave me since december my new doctor said i can carry on until i have finished them. Has magnesium worked for you? X

lucy88
02-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Sorry about that, I had one today too when I went in the shop, there were so many people, my heart started racing, my body was shaking, I felt so embarrassed, I almost walked out of the shop. Is it often you get them, sorry about it, It's not easy I tell you!!!

Im always walking out the shop i dump my basket and go when i feel one coming on but i can go back in a few hours later but i need someone with me i loved shopping until all this started.

em1
02-11-2014, 02:43 PM
Yeah i have been taking some the doctor gave me since december my new doctor said i can carry on until i have finished them. Has magnesium worked for you? X

I've only been on it for two days so we will see :) it's worth a go tho

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 02:43 PM
Im always walking out the shop i dump my basket and go when i feel one coming on but i can go back in a few hours later but i need someone with me i loved shopping until all this started.

Yeah I know what you mean, It's nice to have company with you, I don't know about you but sometimes I get uncomfortable around certain people if I'm getting a Panic attack.

lucy88
02-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, It's nice to have company with you, I don't know about you but sometimes I get uncomfortable around certain people if I'm getting a Panic attack.

Yeah i start rubbing my chest my neck or face and go all wierd and i know its time to get out i can go in a shop today and be ok but tommorow i might not be its so random. Or if a stranger sits near me on a bus i hate it.

lucy88
02-11-2014, 02:56 PM
I've only been on it for two days so we will see :) it's worth a go tho

Ive seen lots of people say its worked ill get some x

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Yeah i start rubbing my chest my neck or face and go all wierd and i know its time to get out i can go in a shop today and be ok but tommorow i might not be its so random. Or if a stranger sits near me on a bus i hate it.

Yeah I know what you mean, I used to catch a bus to College, I used to hate the Bus, it would be so packed, that I felt like I couldn't breathe, and I just wanted to run out of the Bus. I didn't like it when strangers would sit by me on the Bus too. Yeah Panics are a pain in the ass :)

lucy88
02-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, I used to catch a bus to College, I used to hate the Bus, it would be so packed, that I felt like I couldn't breathe, and I just wanted to run out of the Bus. I didn't like it when strangers would sit by me on the Bus too. Yeah Panics are a pain in the ass :)

Yeah i get the same i hate people sitting near me annoys me even more if tbere is a different seat they could sit on. I dont like people

Kyle Morgan
02-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Yeah i get the same i hate people sitting near me annoys me even more if tbere is a different seat they could sit on. I dont like people

With me it's not that I don't like people, it's just I get anxious around them, and I always think their going to say something negative to me, I've dealt with being bullied in school so I have extremely low confidence. What I like about the train is that you can move somewhere else if a gang of people sit near you

lucy88
02-12-2014, 12:43 AM
With me it's not that I don't like people, it's just I get anxious around them, and I always think their going to say something negative to me, I've dealt with being bullied in school so I have extremely low confidence. What I like about the train is that you can move somewhere else if a gang of people sit near you

Yeah i like that with a train. Im sorry to hear that bullies are the one with problems not you.