PDA

View Full Version : Coffee - Does one cup hurt?

AliasEQ
02-11-2014, 09:07 AM
I miss it so f*cking much that I'm willing to risk getting a panic attack. Does one cup in the morning or before the gym hurt??

Enduronman
02-11-2014, 09:15 AM
I highly doubt that 60 to 100mg of caffeine are going to force a panic attack, unless,...you overthink it. Caffeine before the gym always did me wonders...but, I didn't "expect the worst" to happen either. It isn't the coffee that "causes" a panic attack, it is a signal from your brain that causes a panic attack.

Take a chance!

E-Man....:)

AliasEQ
02-11-2014, 09:17 AM
I highly doubt that 60 to 100mg of caffeine are going to force a panic attack, unless,...you overthink it. Caffeine before the gym always did me wonders...but, I didn't "expect the worst" to happen either. It isn't the coffee that "causes" a panic attack, it is a signal from your brain that causes a panic attack.

Take a chance!

Yep, f*ck it. Panic attack or not, I'M GONNA HAVE MY COFFE!

em1
02-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Having one cup will not do hurt you no,don't give up what you love,have one cup and see how you feel,tho as EMan said it's your mind not the coffee

Enduronman
02-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Yep, f*ck it. Panic attack or not, I'M GONNA HAVE MY COFFE!

Good...self-depravation of something that you enjoy = giving in to anxiety and it's "control" over oneself....

You're in control, not the coffee..

E-Man...:D

j brown
02-11-2014, 09:51 AM
I usually drink one cup a day it dosent really effect me , the only time it affects me if I over do it and drink more than one cup

NeverToo...Fear
02-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Yeah, one cup will certainly not hurt you. It's only the mind that can do the damage here.
Some people say coffee before a work out helps them.. I did both and personally I like to have my coffee after a work out as an incentive to go out, exercise and have something to look forward to when I'm done. :)

Enjoy your Coffee, Alias.. let us know how it went for you!

Dahila
02-11-2014, 11:25 AM

Take a chance!

I am dealing with anxiety longer than some of you are on earth;))) Never coffee caused a panic attack for me and I am serious drinker. Black, strong, the best dark roast Colombian, about 4 cups a day:))) NO milk or sugar in it.
As Eman said, when you deprive yourself of pleasure you open up for the opposite. Man enjoy life till you can, Coffee is one of the small pleasures

NixonRulz
02-11-2014, 11:32 AM
I miss it so f*cking much that I'm willing to risk getting a panic attack. Does one cup in the morning or before the gym hurt??

Coffee doesn't cause panic attacks, the fear of panic from coffee does

Drink up the caffeine you want and you get the buzz you deserve

Just don't panic because you are all jacked up on that Columbian goodness

Drink it strong and black

Not with all those additives that make it taste like a milkshake

Applecherry
02-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Meh, I drink caffeine all the time, when I don't have it, I get a headache and feel drowsy, but still get anxiety, when I do drink it, I still get anxiety, it doesn't matter, anxiety is there when it's there, and gone when it's gone no matter what you drink, that is how I feel. :/

AliasEQ
02-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Drank 2 cups and went to the gym. Best coffee ever and had a beast workout. It all went gooood! (f*cking happy at the moment) :D

NixonRulz
02-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Drank 2 cups and went to the gym. Best coffee ever and had a beast workout. It all went gooood! (f*cking happy at the moment) :D

Feels pretty good to do something you know your anxiety will hate, huh?

See how easy this is?

Just keep doing things to piss it off

em1
02-11-2014, 02:12 PM

Well done, you win anxiety loses :)

Fourteen14
02-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Feels pretty good to do something you know your anxiety will hate, huh? See how easy this is? Just keep doing things to piss it off

Loving that "kick your anxiety in the ass" vibe Nixon!