PDA

View Full Version : Eye anxiety

vanessa2010
02-11-2014, 08:24 AM
keep having eye floaters and feel like the walls are moving and that gives me more anxiety ... i feel like literally everything is slowly moving and it keeps freaking me out anyone ?

NixonRulz
02-11-2014, 08:35 AM
keep having eye floaters and feel like the walls are moving and that gives me more anxiety ... i feel like literally everything is slowly moving and it keeps freaking me out anyone ?

Anyone? You must mean everyone!

Yes, really common

I used to have them all of the time and I saw an episode or Family Guy that joked about them and it just made the concern stop for some reason

When I get them now, I am just curious which way those little bastards will move

Dahila
02-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Anyone? You must mean everyone!

Yes, really common

I used to have them all of the time and I saw an episode or Family Guy that joked about them and it just made the concern stop for some reason

When I get them now, I am just curious which way those little bastards will move
That's right, everyone has it, add also the twitching and you will have a complete set :))

lizard0921
02-11-2014, 10:00 AM

I just started getting floaters about 3 months ago. They were really starting to concern me. I went to an optometrist not only because of my floaters, but because I was getting blurry vision and my eyes were hurting. She said everything looked normal. My eyes were just too dry. She prescribed me good eye drops that help. She also said she has floaters herself. That everyone develops them. It's a normal thing. Unless you're getting dark spots in your vision. Hope this helped! :)

vanessa2010
02-13-2014, 12:09 PM
thank you all (: made me feel better