PDA

View Full Version : Help!

kazza91
02-10-2014, 11:41 PM
My name is Karina and I am suffering anxiety really bad at the moment. I have a fear of death and I keep seeing myself dying out of nowhere has anyone else ever felt like this? It's stopping me from living my normal life.

Cimi
02-10-2014, 11:46 PM
My name is Karina and I am suffering anxiety really bad at the moment. I have a fear of death and I keep seeing myself dying out of nowhere has anyone else ever felt like this? It's stopping me from living my normal life.

we all have that at some point in our lives. see if nothing is wrong with you you are not going to die. focus on something else rather than that, like enjoy simple things in life. go for a walk or something. death is something we can not avoid, but we shouldnt wait for it. we have a chance to live and we must enjoy each moment in our life. get out there and have some fun.

Terre Nova
02-10-2014, 11:49 PM

We've all been there! It!s health anxiety! Treat it as it is, and over obsessed and intrusive thought.
See a Dr as soon as you can and let them know what you're feeling!
You will be fine! Adrenalin is part of anxiety.. These thoughts are just taking over.. Try to
Watch a comedy and have some tea.. Tt Dr asap to help manage.
You will be ok!
Terre <3

kazza91
02-10-2014, 11:50 PM
I try to keep my mind active but then my mind goes back to seeing this horrific thing I feel like it's going to happen I've read about premonitions which I think makes me worse

Cimi
02-10-2014, 11:59 PM
I try to keep my mind active but then my mind goes back to seeing this horrific thing I feel like it's going to happen I've read about premonitions which I think makes me worse

stop whatever makes u think of that.stop googling or reading about what others say.it is normal thing to think of death and it is normal to fear it. but we should be strong. hey think of this we came to life without our consent and we go without or consent. sound like a sweet deal to me. it is not that we choosed anything. we are here so lets have some good times while we are here.