PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed a monster yesterday

Cimi
02-10-2014, 11:06 PM
hey guys. i developed a monster in my head. in the middle of a panic attack i came up with the stupid idea that i was blind.i know it is funny and stupid but that is what anxiety can do to someone. went to the doc and i told her what was going throught my mind. she told me that i heard worse things in my life and i should let the med do its work. these obsessions come out of nowhere.she calmed me. also i had a major breakthrough yesterday.i saw myself in the mirror and said stop right there or u will loose it.now i am so much calmer,slept like a baby, no more idiotic things in my head.also i might add my dp dr doesnt feel anymore. thank god i am on the right path.i managed to destroy some monsters in my head yesterday. i will go for a run and later have sex with my girl. hope u doing well :)

Lord Jazzinho
02-11-2014, 02:03 AM
hey guys. i developed a monster in my head. in the middle of a panic attack i came up with the stupid idea that i was blind.i know it is funny and stupid but that is what anxiety can do to someone. went to the doc and i told her what was going throught my mind. she told me that i heard worse things in my life and i should let the med do its work. these obsessions come out of nowhere.she calmed me. also i had a major breakthrough yesterday.i saw myself in the mirror and said stop right there or u will loose it.now i am so much calmer,slept like a baby, no more idiotic things in my head.also i might add my dp dr doesnt feel anymore. thank god i am on the right path.i managed to destroy some monsters in my head yesterday. i will go for a run and later have sex with my girl. hope u doing well :)

Well Done! Saying to yourself Stop right there is the beginning of taking back control of your mind from anxiety.

Cimi
02-11-2014, 02:06 AM
Well Done! Saying to yourself Stop right there is the beginning of taking back control of your mind from anxiety.

yeah. it was all over me. now i feel better. when i get a strange feeling i remind it to myself that is just a momentary thing.and i must go on. finally learned how to control myself. finallyyy.

Enduronman
02-11-2014, 06:54 AM
YES!!! proud of you for kickin these thoughts to the curb!! Hope today is a great day for you too...

E-Man...:)

Cimi
02-11-2014, 07:00 AM
YES!!! proud of you for kickin these thoughts to the curb!! Hope today is a great day for you too...

E-Man...:)

thanks man so far so good. i went running made love to my girl and laughing all day. the world has colors again.

GeneAllen
02-11-2014, 10:50 AM
thanks man so far so good. i went running made love to my girl and laughing all day. the world has colors again.

Awesome, way to go! Rock it! Peace

stp4779
02-11-2014, 11:10 AM
That is awesome Cimi - tell the monsters to f**k off!!