PDA

View Full Version : Natural drug?Ultimate anxiety relief pills...

thenow77
03-06-2008, 06:04 PM
hi
Just wondering if anybody has heard or tried Ultimate anxiety relief natural tablets. if so are they good? do u still feel normal on them

cheers

NerveFray
03-08-2008, 12:07 AM
hi
Just wondering if anybody has heard or tried Ultimate anxiety relief natural tablets. if so are they good? do u still feel normal on them

I guessed ahead of time and was right when I looked up the ingredients...valerian, passion flower, amino acids, vitamin B, St. John's Wort, etc. All the "all natural" anti-anxiety supplements are going to contain some combination of these ingredients and usually they're over-priced. If you want to try the natural approach just get yourself some valerian from a health food store or order some over the net ("Puritan's Pride" has good prices) This is the most effective single herb I have tried. It works like a benzo but not as strong or long lasting but you can pretty much take as much as you need as it is safer. Get some and find out amount works for you. Also HTP-5, an amino acid, is the other most effective natural supplement I've tried (and I've tried just about all of them)