PDA

View Full Version : Swimming head feeling...

rhar
02-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Pea anyone get this and if yes, how would you best describe it?

lizard0921
02-10-2014, 06:19 PM
I feel like I'm not in my body. If I walk, I feel as if my feet are not mine. It's so hard to explain!

ashly1221
02-10-2014, 07:11 PM
I feel like I'm not in my body. If I walk, I feel as if my feet are not mine. It's so hard to explain!

That was nice to read. I sometimes feel like that too, usually when I am under higher stress than normal. I had an exam at school today and felt like that all day until a finally relaxed and had a bath. It sometimes feels like I am just blankly going through the motions. It is indeed a very hard thing to try and describe.

rhar
02-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes I get those feelings too. But mine is mostly not like dizzy but feels like my brain is being squished or something. I find it hard to read and focus on things and it also makes me feel faint a lot of the time

ashly1221
02-10-2014, 07:16 PM
I noticed I get like that while I am in class for more than 2 hours at a time. I gotta get up and go outside or walk around to shake the feeling. The not being able to focus sometimes really bothers me. I am in school for health care and I am always worried I missed something lol I never have so far, but it just feels like I space out sometimes.

lizard0921
02-10-2014, 07:19 PM
I too feel like I'm going to faint. Like someone is squeezing my head, and it's going to explode. I feel like that every day without medication. Does your neck hurt??

rhar
02-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I too feel like I'm going to faint. Like someone is squeezing my head, and it's going to explode. I feel like that every day without medication. Does your neck hurt??

I don't take medication either. Yes, my next hurts, feels stuff.. And makes me feel like I can't hold my head up. I also sometimes feel like I am going to become paralysed when walking, it's very odd

lizard0921
02-10-2014, 08:08 PM
I don't take medication either. Yes, my next hurts, feels stuff.. And makes me feel like I can't hold my head up. I also sometimes feel like I am going to become paralysed when walking, it's very odd

Omg! Same here! If I push down on my neck it feels so good. You should try some pain relief cream. Honestly, you're thankful for the time it lasts because it takes the pain away for a little. I wished it made it disappear!! I feel like I need a masseuse to just focus on my neck or a chiropractor to adjust me!

rhar
02-11-2014, 12:03 PM
This feeling sucks.. And when I have to queue and stand in line on comes the swaying, lightheadedness, I can feel my face tremble if I'm talking to someone. I try to think concentrate on the conversation but all I hear is the voice in my head saying oh my god I'm going to pass out!!
Then after that I feel spaced out and completely off balance for the next couple of hours.

rhar
02-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Yup and she suggested acupuncture. I've tried that!!!

rhar
02-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Yup!!! So bloody helpful

Enduronman
02-11-2014, 12:50 PM
um,..meds would be of some GREAT assistance here considering your head has been swimming for 726 posts....jus sayin... :)

Enduronman
02-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Did anyone learn anything in this thread, with the same name, from last August?....Just curious?..Any good advice, suggestions, ideas????......

Same title I think?

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?20468-Feel-like-my-brain-is-swimming

Maybe at some point, we take some sort of action???? Do SOMETHING about it or just "wish" it would stop??

IDK...

E-Man...

rhar
02-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Thank you forwells :)