PDA

View Full Version : Feeling after a panic attack

j brown
02-10-2014, 12:04 PM
After a panic attack does anyone else body feel really right and tense , it's almost like you can feel adrenaline running through your body

Enduronman
02-10-2014, 12:16 PM
that's exactly what it is friend....your body protecting the vital organs. Panic.

E-Man...

Jaco808
02-10-2014, 05:13 PM
After a panic attack does anyone else body feel really right and tense , it's almost like you can feel adrenaline running through your body

I feel the exact oppo. I get tired and weak and want to get relax on a couch.

NixonRulz
02-10-2014, 05:15 PM
I feel the exact oppo. I get tired and weak and want to get relax on a couch.

I did the same. Pumped while it was happening. Mellow when done

stocktona
02-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Do you guys just..... Ride it out? Or do you take something when it happens? I know when I get them it's a panic attack but riding it out seems so just UGH to me.......

NixonRulz
02-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Do you guys just..... Ride it out? Or do you take something when it happens? I know when I get them it's a panic attack but riding it out seems so just UGH to me.......

Ride it out like a cowgirl!

It does stop, regardless of what you do

So no reason to fight it

Dynhamik
02-10-2014, 08:51 PM
I feel completely drained of energy and weak. I can sleep for 2 hours after an attack. Sometimes I don't even remember the attack happened as if I blacked out or something, but I know I stay conscious during.

Ashlee13x
02-11-2014, 10:11 AM
After I've had a panic attack I never feel the same again until i've been to sleep.. it really affects my head, dizzy, lightheaded etc...

j brown
02-11-2014, 10:26 AM
I think after I have one I am paranoid for a few days and my week is thrown off. I usually have a few good weeks and then a bad one . I been healthy all my life and never went throw this until bout 6 months ago