PDA

View Full Version : Thank You February

sapper84
02-10-2014, 11:21 AM
I just want to take a moment and thank this month for shitting all over me. It has been one thing after the other and it isn't letting up. Aside from everything that has happened so far, I had the pleasure of majorly messing up my knee during an 8.5 mile run. I have a good pain tolerance but this is bad enough to make me vomit. I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, and Friday is going to be a great fucking day for sure haha fuck it all!!!!!

Enduronman
02-10-2014, 11:56 AM
I said all those same things when I was 30 yrs younger too, but you know what?....You'll make it through this just like I did and live to be old and sore like me! Make the best of what you have friend, even though it seems like its a plate full of shit (I have that too)..

E-Man...

sapper84
02-10-2014, 02:03 PM
I said all those same things when I was 30 yrs younger too, but you know what?....You'll make it through this just like I did and live to be old and sore like me! Make the best of what you have friend, even though it seems like its a plate full of shit (I have that too)..

E-Man...

Ya know eman, regardless of what's going on and how I feel. I'm eating that shit sandwich and asking for more lol thanks bro

Enduronman
02-10-2014, 02:21 PM
At least you're doing it with reluctance, but still eating it...you'll be fine bro. At least they could give you a napkin!! :)

Kyle Morgan
02-10-2014, 02:26 PM
You'll get through it dude, I know things may be hard now, but sometimes it can do us good to go through some stuff because it makes us feel stronger. Best of luck though and hope everything works well for you!