PDA

View Full Version : My mind is killing me

Cimi
02-10-2014, 02:38 AM
hey woke up today. same story my mind keeps telling me that i am blind, but i am not coz i see perfectly well.just like it used to tell me i was going to have this and that. i cant seem to get it over and when i feel better, something just reminds me that. why the hell i got into this. please help. i am feeling bad again. dont know what to do.

Enduronman
02-10-2014, 04:15 AM
put on a blindfold..
leave it on for a day!
sing 3 blind mice, over and over...
then realize how ridiculous these thoughts really are...
hope you don't plan on driving, roller blading, or sky diving....
OR youre on the road to anti-psychotic meds....

Your choice Cimi.

E-Man...:)

Cimi
02-10-2014, 06:08 AM
put on a blindfold..
leave it on for a day!
sing 3 blind mice, over and over...
then realize how ridiculous these thoughts really are...
hope you don't plan on driving, roller blading, or sky diving....
OR youre on the road to anti-psychotic meds....

Your choice Cimi.

E-Man...:)

see man i work pretty well during the day. that is a stupid thought and i dont believe it.it just comes when i fall asleep or wake up. i realize it is stupid but when it comes it comes.

GeneAllen
02-10-2014, 07:46 AM
It comes and goes, as it should if not anxious it would still come and go, but due to anxiety you latch onto it and it turns into a tarbaby. Stop latching onto it. It's a thought(untrue at that). If you can't stop, ask what else can I latch onto as far as thoughts? Latch onto something like, I'm calm, I'm confident, I'm kind, and I'm safe. See the details of you being that (imagine it in full detail)t. NOW that is true, it's who you are apart from your thoughts too. The options of our imagination are limitless, what do you prefer? Avoid asking why, this is a circling spiral like Eman says, and yes you can take yourself to a place far worse than where you are at now. Peace