PDA

View Full Version : Night time anxiety?

leahxox
02-10-2014, 12:06 AM
So I've finally been starting to feel back to normal after my horrible panic attack in the beginning of January (knock on wood). During the day I feel fine! Nothing seems to be bothering me as much and I feel like it's getting to the point where it's not longer affecting what I do every day. But when it hits nighttime... Maybe 11 or so I get SO anxious. Tingly short of breath heart pounding paranoid, the whole 9 yards. It's so frustrating! It gets to the point where I will take a Xanax because I know it will help calm me down and put me to sleep.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Specific night time anxiety? It's so annoying because then I sleep all day, or I'm exhausted at work which leads to me being anxious because I'm not well rested. I wish I could get some sort of medication to take at night that would just let me go right to sleep! Ugh! :(

mattharlow88
02-10-2014, 01:19 AM
Hi Leah, I know where your coming from I feel anxious a lot during the day as well though, but it gets 10 times worse about 10-11pm, it's so frustrating, being tired all the time because of it is no good! X