PDA

View Full Version : which would you prefer?

sapper84
02-09-2014, 08:50 PM
would you rather have anxiety or feel nothing at all? i feel that both are equally as bad and have been through both. currently i am going through the nothing stage. i dont mean numbness, i seriously feel nothing right now. at first i was enjoying it. ive been through a lot in my life and my reactions physically have been usually the same. especially when it came to relationships, which i have had a lot and have a divorce under my belt. but this is quite new to me, well not really new just quick. it doesnt mean that i am without feeling. i just seem to have any right now. maybe some anxiety would help me feel more human lol so which would you prefer?

GeneAllen
02-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Neither, but I would choose anxiety. I was an officer for the state. I responded to prison riots. The last one left me numb. Very unnerving, and over the next month I lost 40-50 lbs. Got on some meds to sleep and eat while I kept working. Helped very much. Peace

GeneAllen
02-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Can you get meds while on duty? I know officers take them state and feds, but not sure about military. Peace

NixonRulz
02-09-2014, 08:58 PM
At my worst, I would rather have felt nothing

Anxiety kinda blows

sapper84
02-09-2014, 09:02 PM
yeah we can, but its hard to get your foot in the door. i believe in the power of the mind. i have made great strides from the way i was before but my ex says i need to try harder and take bigger steps in my progress. but she doesnt know how i was before her, so full of rage and anxiety, i couldnt go to the grocery store with out getting anxious and irritable. and i would snap when i would get upset. i was quite horrid, almost got to the point of hurting people physically

sapper84
02-09-2014, 09:03 PM
yeah nixon, if only we could choose which and when haha

GeneAllen
02-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Yep, I relate. Get some meds, keep an eye on the thinking, but limit thought by relaxation exercises'. This is a critical time and there is so much more better ways to feel. You deserve it buddy. Peace

sapper84
02-09-2014, 09:09 PM
thanks gene, right now my thoughts are with work and the gym lol ive got more free time now to lift weights and become even better than ever. because the best revenge is that of progress and improvement