PDA

View Full Version : Hey progress finally

Cimi
02-09-2014, 01:00 AM
hey guys yesterday i went out shopping and dinner.i had an amazing time. i was saying to myself whatever that is is just anxiety who triggers stupid ideas and moods. i felt so real and myself.had the best sleep in 2 months.now i have some stupid ideas but it is easier to cope. just thinking it is anxiety and it will go away maked it a lot easier.worked with me.

JLBnole68
02-09-2014, 02:25 AM
That's awesome! Good for you. Now the next time you feel negative thoughts or feelings creeping in, just rewind to how you felt and dealt with it and do it again. Repetition in facing down the anxiety is an important part of kicking it to the curb. Well done! Keep up the positive vibes.

Enduronman
02-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Yes this is friggin awesome!!! Success!!!...:)

JoeCool
02-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Glad to hear this, Cimi!!! Keep the good thoughts coming...

masonmoore0824
02-09-2014, 09:33 AM
hey guys yesterday i went out shopping and dinner.i had an amazing time. i was saying to myself whatever that is is just anxiety who triggers stupid ideas and moods. i felt so real and myself.had the best sleep in 2 months.now i have some stupid ideas but it is easier to cope. just thinking it is anxiety and it will go away maked it a lot easier.worked with me.

Good to hear...it gives me hope!