PDA

View Full Version : sinuses?

lizard0921
02-08-2014, 05:44 PM
I have a runny nose and sometimes my mucus are bloody. I don't have a bloody nose though. Where it's like dripping down blood. Just there. My head hurts and I never get headaches. I have tension headaches, but NOT headaches where my head is pounding. My nose hurts with this cold weather too.

I must admit that it's become a habit to blow my nose even when I don't need to. Am I using too much force?

Enduronman
02-08-2014, 05:46 PM
No...your house is wayyyyyyyy to dry. Do you heat with wood or keep your heat up high???....:)

lizard0921
02-08-2014, 05:48 PM
I don't use the heater because that makes me feel worse. I do keep the window open a tad bit at night because I feel my house is too stuffy and I can't breathe :(

lizard0921
02-08-2014, 05:49 PM
I do have really bad allergies!

Enduronman
02-08-2014, 05:52 PM
You just need a (saline) nasal spray....about $1. Purified water, and take a (claritin) for your allergies...Good to go and no bloody nose! :D

Wait, you dont heat your house and you open a window at night in the winter???...What state you in???....jus curious...

iloveyu29
02-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Just went to Wal-Mart and bought a Vicks vaporizer. Ugh can't stand the dry nose any more

lizard0921
02-08-2014, 11:07 PM
You just need a (saline) nasal spray....about $1. Purified water, and take a (claritin) for your allergies...Good to go and no bloody nose! :D

Wait, you dont heat your house and you open a window at night in the winter???...What state you in???....jus curious...

I'm in California. It's winter over here, but the weather has been a little off. I just don't like feeling like I'm in a closed up place. At least with the window open I can feel some fresh air so that means I can breathe. Weird, right? Lol!

Earlier I went to dinner too and it felt so hot inside. My husband and I just got our food and came home to eat it. I was getting a little antsy :(

Lately, I've been getting this anxious feeling in my stomach that causes my heart to pound fast and then I end up burping a lot. It bothers the heck out of me!!

lizard0921
02-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Just went to Wal-Mart and bought a Vicks vaporizer. Ugh can't stand the dry nose any more

For some reason I can't use those things. I feel like I can't breathe :(