PDA

View Full Version : I slept 12 hours last night, is this bad?

Applecherry
02-08-2014, 04:11 PM
It may have even been a bit more, but roughly it was 12 to 13.. I don't know how I slept so much, I didn't plan to.

Is this going to harm me in a big way? because my anxiety has been sh*t bad lately! Should I exercise more to even things out? I'm really not sure.

Applecherry
02-08-2014, 04:13 PM
Well, early in the evening last night, I slept 5 hours, then got up, went back to sleep for the rest of the night, in total it was about 12 hours.. :/

Enduronman
02-08-2014, 04:23 PM
I wish I could!! I get about 5 hours per night then wide awake all friggin day.....grrrrr

Dahila
02-08-2014, 04:56 PM
I wish I had this problem..:(

Applecherry
02-08-2014, 05:01 PM
No you don't it sucks, I am still feeling drowsy, but not drowsy enough to go back to sleep.

I am quite in an unsettled anxious mood right now. I'm going to have my Zoloft soon and hopefully that will help some.

Applecherry
02-08-2014, 06:33 PM
boy i wish , cant remember the last time i slept more than 5 hours .

How long you been on zoloft ? It could be this playing into things .

Remember the body will do what it needs so i would not worry .

lol, it's the opposite for me, sleeping 5 hours is actually where I seem to feel my best (in most cases) because I feel tired, but not so bad I can't function, and I often feel calm at that much.. but I am often too tired to get less than 8, so it's rare I get up after only just 5 hours.

8 is typical for me. I've been on Zoloft since June 2012, and my dosage was upped from 50 mg, to 100 mg last summer, then I stared on beta blocker blood pressure medicine in October, I feel like I have not had a whole lot of energy since, and I've felt more depressed too..I really didn't feel I needed to be upped 100 mg of Zoloft, but my doctor nugged me to it.

Perhaps you're right, that I needed that much sleep, my dog has had high demands on me lately, she loves playing chase, and going on long walks daily, and I've had several bad panic attacks this week alone to add to it..

Dahila
02-08-2014, 07:25 PM
boy i wish , cant remember the last time i slept more than 5 hours .

How long you been on zoloft ? It could be this playing into things .

Remember the body will do what it needs so i would not worry .

Same feelings here ;))

GeneAllen
02-08-2014, 08:08 PM
You wouldn't have slept that long if your body was not needing it. It will pass. Sorry it's bothering you.

Peace

iloveyu29
02-08-2014, 10:18 PM
My friend slept 16hours the other day and all she does is stay home. So it's not abnormal. You were just at peace. When u sleep, it's the only time it body is free of anxiety