PDA

View Full Version : Hallucinating caused from anxiety?

AliasEQ
02-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi guys,

I really don't know if I'm hallucinating or not. I'm not sure what causes this. 3-4 days ago I was scared because I thought I had schizo. But some of you told me that if I had it, I wouldn't know it. And I read about it and I can't draw any parallells between my symptoms and the symptoms of schizo. Except this one thing. Hallucination. I'm not actually seeing something at all, but I'm seeing things from the corner of my eyes. When I look there, nothing is there. Scary as f*ck. When I look at a white wall, I see small black things in different shapes from the corners of my eyes. You know, when you look straight at a light and then look away, it "blinks" small stars. I'm having trouble explaining this in a good way lol. Is this caused from the anxiety or am I actually developing some mental illness like schizo?

I might add that I'm generally very paranoid.

Help is appreciated!

AliasEQ
02-08-2014, 12:34 PM
UGHH I'm freaking out.

ab123
02-08-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm sorry you're going through this. When Your eyes are adjusting that's something that happens to me, especially if you everything it. Generally hallucinations are a lot different than that.

AliasEQ
02-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Oh thank you!!

It's all normal then?? And I'm not developing any mental illness?

Enduronman
02-08-2014, 01:06 PM
You're not a scitzo..I am.
I see things like a fly does.

E.

Cimi
02-08-2014, 02:12 PM
hey elias you told me not to worry. so i am saying back to you that i had same things prior and you will get over it. close your eyes and repeat there is nothing there and think of something beautifl