PDA

View Full Version : Any guys that can please help with some advice

sazaroo
02-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Im nearly 17 weeks pregnant and im in a lot of pain my back keeps locking on me and my belly really hurts ive felt the baby today having a lil bounce around.. but me on the other hand not so good... ive got the flu yet again ... im a first time mum and i have anxiety so i know i problem worry way more than i need to but im crying my eyes up getting in a right state... please anu advice ×××

em1
02-08-2014, 05:05 AM
Hello there I'm a mum of two so I know how your feeling,you belly maybe growing as sometimes that will give you a uncomfortable feeling,plus you are not well so that won't help you feel to gr8.
You back maybe because the baby is laying on a nerve,I had this and it can be painful,have a nice bath and try and relax,that used to work for me

sazaroo
02-08-2014, 05:15 AM
Hello there I'm a mum of two so I know how your feeling,you belly maybe growing as sometimes that will give you a uncomfortable feeling,plus you are not well so that won't help you feel to gr8.
You back maybe because the baby is laying on a nerve,I had this and it can be painful,have a nice bath and try and relax,that used to work for me

Thank you hunnii... ive been worried as not felt baby for a few days and i know im only 16 weeks nearly 17 but i can fell the baby move at least once a day but today the baby is going mad in my tum tum can feel the lil one bouncing around... ive calmed down alil now so i have you to thank for that :) thank you hunnii x

em1
02-08-2014, 05:19 AM
Thank you hunnii... ive been worried as not felt baby for a few days and i know im only 16 weeks nearly 17 but i can fell the baby move at least once a day but today the baby is going mad in my tum tum can feel the lil one bouncing around... ive calmed down alil now so i have you to thank for that :) thank you hunnii x

Is this your first one ? Aww I loved that feeling tho strange to lol
Oh that's good and your more than welcome
If you get worried about anything you can inbox me anytime Hun and we also have a Facebook page that everyone's adding people

sazaroo
02-08-2014, 05:25 AM
Is this your first one ? Aww I loved that feeling tho strange to lol
Oh that's good and your more than welcome
If you get worried about anything you can inbox me anytime Hun and we also have a Facebook page that everyone's adding people

Yeah hunnii this is my first lil baba... and id defo like to add on facebook.. i could with the support hunnii thank you x

em1
02-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Yeah hunnii this is my first lil baba... and id defo like to add on facebook.. i could with the support hunnii thank you x

Aww that's so exciting :) mine are 6 and 4 now
I'm Emma Fitzjohn on face book :)
This forum will help you so much and everyone is so nice on here

blondieqtpie
02-08-2014, 05:36 AM
Oh I have been there! My second child ibhad stomach flu first semester and bronchitis in the 3rd. Tylenol is safe to take but for any medicine, homeopathic or natures remedies always check when a health professional first .. Your doctor preferred