PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm sorry everybody!

Kyle Morgan
02-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Hey people, I noticed on this Forum the past week I might have been acting a bit too sensitive and might have annoyed a few people because of my constant moody behaviours. For that I apologise, and I never intend to bring anyone down on this forum. Thanks for all the support you've been giving me guys. Sorry for the troll too who keeps harassing everybody, it's most likely because of me joining the forum, it's me who he hates, but I apologise if he annoys anybody.

Enduronman
02-07-2014, 05:09 PM
He hates you, because he's jealous of you.
Ok, story time.
I was attacked by (2) bullies in my hometown at age 12. They pushed me off my bike, one of them destroyed my bike, the other got me into a headlock and started hitting me.
I broke free..ran and grabbed a stick (a big one).
He said "You aint gonna use that"...wrong
I beat the shit out of John Ray and left him laying there while I tried to catch the running Terry Hobbs.
They never f**ked with me or anyone else that I knew again....I tasted adrenaline, I loved it. I was a skinny short, kid. They were kicked out of school already.

Then at a HS football game one night another bully approached me. I was then 14.
He said "You called my girlfriend a bitch"...I didn't know him or his girlfriend.
He said "We're going to fight right now outside the fences"....OK.
He hit me (1) time and I commensed to beat him so badly that he swallowed his own tongue and an ambulance came to get him.
I didn't get into any trouble? Why? He was the main HS bully...he was in shame after that for his entire time there at school. Tim Boles.

Then, I go to another new school. I went to (6) different HS's in 2 years.
Another bully. The TOUGHEST kid in school. Blackbelt in Karate. Feared by everyone..thought I was hitting on his gf..wanted to fight me.
I didnt even know what he looked like until my friend drove me to the meeting grounds and he pointed him out.
Oh, the kid with a black bandana around his head, wearing a karate outfit, with nunchucks, and a staff?...Yup that's him.
OK,...he hit me (1) time. He never got up off the ground until we were gone.
NO ONE there said a single word as he lay there bloody and beaten..I beat him with his own weaponry. Ritchie Moore

Moral of the story: Have faith in who you are and the real power that you don't even know you have. Confront your fears...worked for me, it'll work for you too.

Best wishes.

E-Man...

Kyle Morgan
02-07-2014, 05:42 PM
He hates you, because he's jealous of you.
Ok, story time.
I was attacked by (2) bullies in my hometown at age 12. They pushed me off my bike, one of them destroyed my bike, the other got me into a headlock and started hitting me.
I broke free..ran and grabbed a stick (a big one).
He said "You aint gonna use that"...wrong
I beat the shit out of John Ray and left him laying there while I tried to catch the running Terry Hobbs.
They never f**ked with me or anyone else that I knew again....I tasted adrenaline, I loved it. I was a skinny short, kid. They were kicked out of school already.

Then at a HS football game one night another bully approached me. I was then 14.
He said "You called my girlfriend a bitch"...I didn't know him or his girlfriend.
He said "We're going to fight right now outside the fences"....OK.
He hit me (1) time and I commensed to beat him so badly that he swallowed his own tongue and an ambulance came to get him.
I didn't get into any trouble? Why? He was the main HS bully...he was in shame after that for his entire time there at school. Tim Boles.

Then, I go to another new school. I went to (6) different HS's in 2 years.
Another bully. The TOUGHEST kid in school. Blackbelt in Karate. Feared by everyone..thought I was hitting on his gf..wanted to fight me.
I didnt even know what he looked like until my friend drove me to the meeting grounds and he pointed him out.
Oh, the kid with a black bandana around his head, wearing a karate outfit, with nunchucks, and a staff?...Yup that's him.
OK,...he hit me (1) time. He never got up off the ground until we were gone.
NO ONE there said a single word as he lay there bloody and beaten..I beat him with his own weaponry. Ritchie Moore

Moral of the story: Have faith in who you are and the real power that you don't even know you have. Confront your fears...worked for me, it'll work for you too.

Best wishes.

E-Man...

Thanks bro I'll make sure of that

janey
02-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Hey people, I noticed on this Forum the past week I might have been acting a bit too sensitive and might have annoyed a few people because of my constant moody behaviours. For that I apologise, and I never intend to bring anyone down on this forum. Thanks for all the support you've been giving me guys. Sorry for the troll too who keeps harassing everybody, it's most likely because of me joining the forum, it's me who he hates, but I apologise if he annoys anybody.

Omg you're hotter than Jessed03!!!

Kyle Morgan
02-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Omg you're hotter than Jessed03!!!

Haha thanks for the Joke :)