PDA

View Full Version : Feeling of weak legs and arms

WestCanada05
02-07-2014, 11:22 AM
How do you guys deal with this. This is sometimes my biggest symptom. If I feel any stress or fatigue in my legs or arms I start thinking that I will get paralyzed or my legs will be to weak to carry me ect. Any tips for overcoming this?

ab123
02-07-2014, 12:30 PM
If you fear taking medicine, take an epsom salt bath, it I magnesium and gets absorbed into your body in a really good way. Also they have lavender scent which is calming it feels amazing. Try it!

WestCanada05
02-07-2014, 02:28 PM
I will try some Vit Mag, in low dosage first ofcourse. Today has been a a weird day as I have pretty bad physical symptoms but mentally I feel fine.

Fourteen14
02-07-2014, 03:39 PM
How do you guys deal with this. This is sometimes my biggest symptom. If I feel any stress or fatigue in my legs or arms I start thinking that I will get paralyzed or my legs will be to weak to carry me ect. Any tips for overcoming this?

I used to get something similar to this. Especially if I was out walking my legs would turn to jelly feeling like I was going to have sit down.

Understanding it was anxiety related (and nothing sinister) took quite some time to convince myself, but the symptoms began to lessen as I made progress with the psychological side of things.

SSMommy
02-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Agreed with AB123--- the Epsom salt with scents are awesome. I have a Eucalyptus one which is so refreshing. I think it's Dr. Teals brand.

The weak arms and legs is a big symptom for me when I am in a really anxious or having a period of generalized anxiety. My stress really starts to manifest itself in my muscles.

Make sure you're drinking plenty of water as that always seems to help keep it at bay.