PDA

View Full Version : A special thank you to E-Man, L-glutamine wisdom.

GeneAllen
02-07-2014, 11:08 AM
My son and I both took this yesterday. Words are not enough to explain the results. If you suffer anxiety /depression/social anxieties. DO NOT underestimate any thread you can find on magnesium and L-glutamine. It's cheap, and it works! Don't need to stop medication, no interactions, and side effects.

Magnesium Chloride 300mg as of today. 1,000 mg of L-glutamine first day, now day 2, 2,000 mgs. Headed to 5,000.

My son called after taking it this morning before he went into work at 5 AM, 6AM my time, he was like DAD!!! Dude it has been so long since I have been so calm, clear and I feel like I've been crippled and can now walk again! He said, I thought you were exaggerating dad, and how the hell could something so simple work? I just told him, I am not sure, but do what works. He said, I am so glad you're my dad and can relate, and be such a friend to me.

Of course y'all can imagine how this makes a dad feel. What a wise man E-Man, and you know the body well, at least for us. I'll continue my other healthy habits I have gained as well. No silver bullets, but peace like a river. Hope for all!

Peace Y'all

Enduronman
02-07-2014, 11:19 AM
You're very, very welcome brah and this post kinda made me teary eyed (don't tell anybody).. I am SOOOOO happy to read of such great and immediate successes here, more than I can out into words friend. Yes, I can imagine how you feel being able to help the youngsters when they're suffering..I get the exact same feeling.

Keep us up to date on your new clarity and progression forward too!!

E-Man...:D

stp4779
02-07-2014, 11:24 AM
I have a blood test scheduled on Monday to see if I'm deficient in magnesium and other vitamins. Gene, does L-Glutamine only come in a powdered form for can you take it in capsules?

I'm very hopeful about everything I've been hearing about magnesium, amino acids and L-Glutamine.

issy
02-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Thanks for sharing Gene that's great news :) sounds exciting and am definitely going to give it a go!

em1
02-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Can you take this without a blood test and how much do you take? I also take vit D and multivitamins and iron

GeneAllen
02-07-2014, 12:06 PM
I have a blood test scheduled on Monday to see if I'm deficient in magnesium and other vitamins. Gene, does L-Glutamine only come in a powdered form for can you take it in capsules?

I'm very hopeful about everything I've been hearing about magnesium, amino acids and L-Glutamine.

If you eat white bread, white rice, or any soda drinking you are deficient. See video on resource page. Wally world, 6.94 a bottle. L-glutamine, also powder I hear is better. Peace

GeneAllen
02-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Can you take this without a blood test and how much do you take? I also take vit D and multivitamins and iron

No interactions at all. I take the same as you. Peace

If you want to spend the money to find out it's your money, see video on resource page and all other threads. Magnesium is a mineral that is the one to limit, take small amounts at first as the bottle will tell you.

GeneAllen
02-07-2014, 12:13 PM
You're very, very welcome brah and this post kinda made me teary eyed (don't tell anybody).. I am SOOOOO happy to read of such great and immediate successes here, more than I can out into words friend. Yes, I can imagine how you feel being able to help the youngsters when they're suffering..I get the exact same feeling.

Keep us up to date on your new clarity and progression forward too!!

E-Man...:D

You're awesome. Helped so many, and now it's your turn. Get that prolotherapy I was telling you about. Other names are prp therapy, platelet rich plasma therapy, or proliferation therapy. ALL REGENERATIVE, instead of steroidal degenerative. It saved my mom's life. In one hour pain free, and walking upright and no more despair.
Peace Bro

GeneAllen
02-07-2014, 12:39 PM
http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?4408-Amino-Acids-and-Magnesium-cured-my-Anxiety

Peace folks!

GeneAllen
02-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Has anyone tried this today? Just checking. Peace

GeneAllen
02-08-2014, 08:54 AM
A warning. Do not use Glutamate, ONLY L-Glutamine. They are not the same, also DO NOT buy GABA alone, it does not cross the blood brain barrier. GABA will naturally be the result of L-Glutamine as your body metabolizes it. Day 2...300 mg Manesium Chloride Pill (slo-mag wal mart $9.88), L-glutamine, again today 2 grams (same as 2,000 mg's), Wal mart 1,000 mg tablets $6.94 a bottle.

DO NOT USE GLUTAMATE, THIS IS NOT L-GLUTAMINE. Peace y'all, feeling good. If you're an athlete, use more, energy without anxiety will propel you in your exercise's

as well as muscle helps.

Enduronman
02-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Brotha Gene is feeling good today!!!

Yes, it'll help you grow muscle too!!! :)

mykids12
02-08-2014, 11:37 AM
So the L Glutamine does what for you? My dr told me to take the slo mag as well. Doesn't this help with muscles and joint pain too?

GeneAllen
02-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Calmness. Back to my old self, but better with friends I have here. New skills, New Pills, that's my motto right now. LOL Peace

GeneAllen
02-20-2014, 06:50 AM
A word of warning. Keep your L-glutamine low and slow dosing. I went to five( 5,000mg) in six days, after ten days since I am not working hard right now I got to a point where anger intensified to a crazy level. My son as well. He reported to me a few days before I got the feelings, I thought bull, and kept going. I cut it out completely, for now. It was an experiment, and good results but I was dosing too high. Keep it at 1,000 mgs, at most slowly move up if need be, unless you're working hard or lifting weights hard, otherwise the L-glutamine will be turned into high levels of "glutamate" you do not want that. I'm sticking with and upping magnesium to RDA levels, and I can see the benefits there. Magnesium Chloride is best as far as my research, oxide and sulfates are not as absorbing.
Peace

acetone
02-20-2014, 08:47 AM
Does the l-glutamine really turns into GABA?

stp4779
02-20-2014, 10:52 AM
Is there such a thing as too much GABA?

hypochondriac1993
02-20-2014, 11:13 AM
Wow I'm inspired to tru this! Glad you guys are doing great!!! Would this benefit panic disorder, depression, and GAD?