PDA

View Full Version : Dreams!!

janey
02-07-2014, 09:40 AM
Omfg, my dreams are bizarre and extremely vivid. I woke up today thinking I was still in my dream. What makes someone a vivid dreamer? If you have a vivid imagination?
While my dreams don't really mean much, I would like to stop having such weird dreams. Is there any way to stop them?

NixonRulz
02-07-2014, 09:51 AM
If I don't want to have such dreams I just stay awake.

Weird, but I like vivid dreams

Medications often cause them and I know using the patch many years ago when I stopped smoking caused some really crazy ones

Lack of sleep or sleep patterns that jump around cause them as well

To your question asking if one with a vivid imagination make someone a vivd dreamer, I don't know

It does make sense that if tend to have a vivid imagination, you would tend to dream a bit more vivid than the next bloke

Enduronman
02-07-2014, 10:52 AM
I always invent something in my dreams,...then I wake up and study how it would or wouldnt really work. Nothing has stuck so far!!! But I have alot of ideas!!...:)

Th13thOne
02-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Last night I dreamt about sitting down to eat with Muhammad Ali and people taking pictures of us together then I looked at the pix and I wasn't in them, yesterday I dreamt about shooting gophers that were on fire... zolpidem/ambien