PDA

View Full Version : fuck it

sapper84
02-07-2014, 04:24 AM
She broke up with me again. Fuck it all, I'm done.

NixonRulz
02-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Is that a good fuck it or a bad fuck it?

Trying to gauge if you are relieved or upset about it

alankay
02-07-2014, 08:00 AM
Let me tell you young feller'...there are an awful lot of nice gals in this World. One of which(not your X) you'll find if you keep faith that you'll get through this bad time and move on to look for her. Trust me you'll recover and in time find her. This is all part of life. Alankay

sapper84
02-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Thought I had that but will explain in great detail once my flight lands, go home and crack open a bottle of my favorite whiskey

Dahila
02-07-2014, 08:24 AM
sapper I think she broke up with you because you deserve it. You may be a nice fella but lately you are not very supporting. She is vulnerable and she needs rock beside her. Someone who will be there for good and bad....
You guys are very young, and very much in love, but too much of unspoken words, too much of misunderstanding, every relationship is complicated.....I still wish you a good luck, and I hope everything will be ok

If I was you I would restrain myself to tell the story

sapper84
02-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Dahila that's just the thing. I have been supportive. I'm there for her at every turn. I have been her rock since day one. This one is ambers fuck up. I was trying to talk to her and understand better. But she hides so much from me. So many lies

Dahila
02-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Maybe it is not lies, maybe she can not tell you everything because it is too painful. I am with man I love him dearly, but he does not know what happened to me in my life, what made me the way I am. It is too painful to talk about it. Guys I wish you well. Just calm down a bit and give her the time, to come to her senses, She is hot headed, if there is in English word like that:)) Sometimes I screw up with it.

Just calm down. Do not post about your relationship on forum please, Keep it to yourself. Sometimes when something is written it difficult to take it back. I am older woman and I went through hell in my relationships, especially my depression and anxiety did break a lot. She is putting a hard work in improving herself. It is worth to wait a bit:)))

NixonRulz
02-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Sorry, Mike

I didn't put the two together about who you were

I hope all turns out the way it is best for you both

AmberGbenga
02-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Jesus fuck for all that is holy. You want the world to see? Yet it's an issue when I do it. Yer, I'm the bad guy, it's not equally shared. You want to come on here and tell MY friends that I'm an idiot, fuck no. Your making me feel like the biggest piece of shit and I'm over it.

AmberGbenga
02-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Oh and for the record I have NEVER lied to you, you think me not telling you my
ROCD is me lying/hiding I was trying to figure it out myself and not stress you or us because we were already rocky..

Enduronman
02-07-2014, 10:50 AM
oh my...a lovers spat on the forums?....There are (2) sides to every story. And it takes 100% effort from both to make something work too..

hmmmmmm

E-Man..

Dahila
02-07-2014, 11:00 AM
this is what I was afraid off, they did not take my advice, none of them, I stop posting here.....

em1
02-07-2014, 11:51 AM
It's a shame that two people who are in love so much get to this,maybe you should just take time out and see how you feel and then talk about it,being in a relationship is hard work and give and take,and in top when you have anxiety and other things In between it can be pretty hard going,I wish you both well in whatever you do
I to Believe in love and how powerful it can be

sapper84
02-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Way to escalate amber. I'm just sharing and understand through your eyes. So keep the drama off my page thanks.

NixonRulz
02-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Nothing good will come from this thread

sapper84
02-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Nixon I agree. I was trying to get help. I couldn't respond because I have been flying for the past 12 hours. Trying to get help on this site was a bad idea. Thanks amber