PDA

View Full Version : I can't take it anymore

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm thinking of leaving this forum because all this guy Matthew does is keep stalking and harassing me. I have no confidence in my hideous personality and appearance because of people like him, I don't know if I ever will return, maybe I will, I'm not sure. I'm kinda thinking of a way out, I have been planning the last few days, not sure if I will. Goodbye for now and thanks for supporting me but I just can't deal with it anymore. That girl who's my neighbour can also FUCK OFF AND ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!!!!

SSMommy
02-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Kyle --

Who are these people to you? Your neighbor and Matthew?

Let me ask you something.... Who gives a shit what they think of you? I don't know what they've done to you but clearly I've not seen all your posts.

I am confused by this post and concerned. Have you sought professional help for the suicidal thoughts?

I lost my cousin to suicide. She left behind her two teenage sons with their abusive drug addict dad.

If my father had succeeded in his attempt I would never have been born.

Please think about the people in your life that care about you.

Th13thOne
02-06-2014, 07:38 PM
just ignore them, Kyle. easy

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 07:40 PM
It's kinda difficult too when someone is sending you death threats every day

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't have many people care for me though. I made a few threads on this girl, I don't really want to talk about her anymore. I have the therapist next week

NixonRulz
02-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Kyle = why not whip his ass, call the cops or something

Stop being a victim when there are alternatives to dealing with people like that

Stop complaining of what is going on and do something to remedy it

Your neighbor girl...get over it

You are just stewing more and more and getting more worked up

Shit like this is is called LIFE

It isnt fair and nobody said it would be

If you feel like suicide is your way out then you are nor the person I think you are

You listen well and you are helpful here

Build on that

Letting two people dictate whether you are or are not going to live is nuts

A loudmouth and a girl that cant decide how she wants to treat people

These are the ass clowns that you are basing your life's worth

Buckle your belt and get your life the way you want

The way YOU want

Some people are jack asses

We all deal with that

Stop being this victim

Victor or Victim

Your choice

Choose wisely

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Kyle = why not whip his ass, call the cops or something

Stop being a victim when there are alternatives to dealing with people like that

Stop complaining of what is going on and do something to remedy it

Your neighbor girl...get over it

You are just stewing more and more and getting more worked up

Shit like this is is called LIFE

It isnt fair and nobody said it would be

If you feel like suicide is your way out then you are nor the person I think you are

You listen well and you are helpful here

Build on that

Letting two people dictate whether you are or are not going to live is nuts

A loudmouth and a girl that cant decide how she wants to treat people

These are the ass clowns that you are basing your life's worth

Buckle your belt and get your life the way you want

The way YOU want

Some people are jack asses

We all deal with that

Stop being this victim

Victor or Victim

Your choice

Choose wisely

They are not the main reason, I can't get over it because she is like the 10th person to just randomly be a dick to me. Parents splitting up effected me badly and because I get panic attacks wherever I go

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 07:51 PM
How do I delete this thread, I'm not thinking straight, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep

NixonRulz
02-06-2014, 07:51 PM
OK. That sucks

people way worse off than you

Most people are a bag of dicks so it is no surprise there are 10 people that have been a dick to you

But who the hell cares

half the marriages end in divorce

Just another reason that things arent so bad for you

We all go through shit

It builds character

Fuck everyone and be the guy you want to be

Unless you want other people to be allowed to tell you how you should think of yourself

Your choice

SSMommy
02-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Kyle- sorry... Just re-read the thread on the girl and I know who you are talking about. Please just ignore this girl. You opened up to her and she pushed you away. Let it go. It's not worth the pain going through your mind.

There is a chance, I suppose, that she is totally screwing with you and that would mean she is a selfish, petty, and downright mean person. For you to open up about something so sensitive and for her to act that way, well... It says a lot about her character. You seem much nicer than that.

I'm sorry you are hurting but I really do think that you are letting these relationships weigh in too much on how you feel about your self.

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 07:56 PM
OK. That sucks

people way worse off than you

Most people are a bag of dicks so it is no surprise there are 10 people that have been a dick to you

But who the hell cares

half the marriages end in divorce

Just another reason that things arent so bad for you

We all go through shit

It builds character

Fuck everyone and be the guy you want to be

Unless you want other people to be allowed to tell you how you should think of yourself

Your choice

Dude it ain't a fucking competition, maybe other people handle it better than me because they actually have support too. I fucking don't. I haven't gone through every detail. I have been bullied since I was a fucking kid dude!!! Those 10 people were my friends, besides that psychopathic cunt of a neighbour said a bunch of lies and bullshit about my best friend and she was threatening to phone the police on him, even though he didn't do anything wrong. Yes I know we all go through shit but I think some of you on here need to quit acting like you have worse problems than others. We're all equal

NixonRulz
02-06-2014, 08:01 PM
No one is acting like they have bigger problems than you

But what you write isnt that abnormal these days with social media

My point is that you make the decision how this shit affects you

You have support here. And honestly, its the best support you can get since we all are similar

You have anger built up to people that you wont let go of and obsess it

Thenyou take it in yourself as smething that makes you who you are

And let your best friend deal with the crap your neighbor said

That is for him to deal with

Just stop focusing on the things that got you here

Think and focus where you want to be

Your move

Dahila
02-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Don’t feed the wrong wolf

An elderly Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life…

He said to them, “A fight is going on inside me, it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One wolf is evil—he is fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, competition, superiority, and ego.

The other is good—he is joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too.”

They thought about it for a minute, and then one child asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win, Grandfather?”

The Elder simply replied, “The one you feed.” (forwells)

The other thing Kyle should change his nick, everyone can find him on public search. Just to discourage the people , the bullies..
When I feel sad and angry I go back to read it, it always give me some hope;)) Love that :)

Kyle Morgan
02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Don’t feed the wrong wolf

An elderly Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life…

He said to them, “A fight is going on inside me, it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One wolf is evil—he is fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, competition, superiority, and ego.

The other is good—he is joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too.”

They thought about it for a minute, and then one child asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win, Grandfather?”

The Elder simply replied, “The one you feed.” (forwells)

The other thing Kyle should change his nick, everyone can find him on public search. Just to discourage the people , the bullies..
When I feel sad and angry I go back to read it, it always give me some hope;)) Love that :)

He tried apologising to me on his youtube account earlier, I didn't know how to respond. Hopefully everything will be fine now

NixonRulz
02-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Let me know if that is the case

he and I had "talk" last evening

Tell me if he screws with you again

Kyle Morgan
02-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Well it looks like I'm not the only one he's been harassing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPV2QviTw4Y

Dahila
02-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Let me know if that is the case

he and I had "talk" last evening

Tell me if he screws with you again

He did today, thanks heaven Forwells cleaned that s*** out:)

Kyle Morgan
02-15-2014, 08:46 PM
He did today, thanks heaven Forwells cleaned that s*** out:)

I appreciate you helping me, but I don't want him to get into trouble with the Police, he has problems

Dahila
02-15-2014, 09:05 PM
Kyle I think when you start the therapy you should talk about this situation with the therapist. It looks like you are a victim and it must change, I wish you well young man...

Kyle Morgan
02-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Kyle I think when you start the therapy you should talk about this situation with the therapist. It looks like you are a victim and it must change, I wish you well young man...

I will Dahila, thanks for your help!! Prehaps we should all just ignore Matthew if he does this again, if you ignore him he'll soon go away. He's the type who loves to argue, so it's best to just leave him. He'll sort himself out soon