PDA

View Full Version : List of Physical & Pschological symptoms

FrankieLDN87
03-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi, Ive suffered from panic and severe anxeity for a year now, and one thing I have noticed recently that helps is studying my symptoms so I exclude/seperate myself from them...It might help to compare our physical symptoms as these can be the most terrifying and yet excell anxiety even more...

Physical:
Shaking/Trembling/twitiching (eye lids, legs and arms)
sweating
heart palpitations (and changes in rythme)
panic attacks
lightheadedness / dizzyness - being in a 'dreamlike' state
headaches (mostly on the leftside of my head) & accompained by the raise of the vein that runs from my ear to the top of my head on the left side....can any body else vouch for this???
nausea - stomach upsets
changes in diet and hunger
fatigue

Pschological:
being emotionally overwhelmed
depression
helplessness
paranoia - agrophobia
feeling like a prisoner in my own home
feeling guilty and undesireable
lack of enthusiasm

Can people reply with their thoughts and experiences....Especially the one stood out...as i am quite concerned!!...

REMEMBER - THE FACT THAT THESE SYMPTOMS ARE NOT PERSISTANT IN ITSELF IMPLIES THE CAUSE OF ANXIETY!

gian13
03-03-2008, 12:15 PM
^ sup frankie?

actually I also get headaches on the left side of my head only. I can't actually call them headaches, it feels more like a tighband putting pressure on my forehead and above my left ear. The pressure comes and goes. Sometimes I only feel them when I first wake up or when I'm at work.

I also feel this tighness/stiffness on the back of my neck and bottom of my skull.
When I sleep on my left side I feel like my head got heavier. Gotta switch to my right side to sleep better.
I can't fall sleep as easily as before.
Eye trembling (left one also)
A couple of panic attacks too in the past.
Feeling super sad, like to the point to want to cry.

in one word: ANXIETY SUCKS!