PDA

View Full Version : Some good news!!!

Ashlee13x
02-06-2014, 05:59 AM
So I had my hypnotherapy yesterday as I always do on a Wednesday and we both came to a mutual agreement that I don't need the therapy anymore!!! So, my next step is to go to the docs and talk about reducing my medication! To be honest, I felt as though it wasn't really working for me anymore anyway!! I do still get some anxious thoughts but I am feeling more myself than ever!! So, I'm just taking every day as it comes.

Sorry I haven't been here to support you guys much, i've been soo busy with work and some other stuff!! Hope you are all okay!!

Dweeb
02-06-2014, 06:46 AM
Thats really good news :D

Well done

Enduronman
02-06-2014, 06:52 AM
YAY!!!

E-Man..:)

issy
02-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Hi Ashlee. Thats great news, well done :) Just wondering what type of hypnotherapy did you have? I seen a lady hypno a couple of years ago in harley street, think she did NLP type hypnotherapy, but she was £185 an hr so couldn't afford to go again, even though I found it very helpful and after a 2 hr session I even got in a lift afterwards feeling great! but because I didn't go back my progress slipped back to not going in lifts again. Did you have many sessions?

GeneAllen
02-06-2014, 09:42 AM
So I had my hypnotherapy yesterday as I always do on a Wednesday and we both came to a mutual agreement that I don't need the therapy anymore!!! So, my next step is to go to the docs and talk about reducing my medication! To be honest, I felt as though it wasn't really working for me anymore anyway!! I do still get some anxious thoughts but I am feeling more myself than ever!! So, I'm just taking every day as it comes.

Sorry I haven't been here to support you guys much, i've been soo busy with work and some other stuff!! Hope you are all okay!!

Ashlee,

I use this method when decreasing and you may want to consider it? Heck I don't know. I weaned myself off of meds during the years (still take some), I kept the scripts

coming though to avoid the going back and forth if need be to get in to see a doc, find one that was not indifferent and avoid all that shit. You know more than your doctor

does, it's you mind and body. As far as how to taper you can ask here there is literally hundreds of years of experimenting right here, lots more knowledge than one single

quack. LOL I wish you well, and think you are definitely on the upward swing. As I have watched your postings over time I see a motivation to get off and return to

drinking. I personally have no dog in that race, but you have stated it flips you around and you get out of balance the next day or week after that. I did the drink and meds at

the same time for a few years, after a divorce. I mean having fun, into the music scene in Nashville, and developed a good relationship with Jack Daniels as well. Up until this

point I wasn't a drinker. I developed some other relationships too of course, as I had been married 23 years, from 17 y/o till 40. So I was like a kid in a candy store. I had no

adverse side affects other then short term relations, which were my favorite then, and as many as I could schedule. I guess I needed the false confidence from alcohol to live

that fast life. All In all though, if I noticed it caused anxiety, panic I would have stopped immediately. I don't advise anyone to do this, but a lot of us have I imagine. Be safe,

be well, and ask yourself in the privacy of your own mind, what matters most. Always take care of you. Drinking buddies really could care less about you, they are friends

when you're doing their thing, but when it's all over and it always ends, they are gone, in rehab, or dead sad to say. Peace young lady.

Now wasn't that a bummer? lol

Ashlee13x
02-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Thanks everyone!!!! :) hope i can support you all like you have supported me!!

Ashlee13x
02-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Hi Ashlee. Thats great news, well done :) Just wondering what type of hypnotherapy did you have? I seen a lady hypno a couple of years ago in harley street, think she did NLP type hypnotherapy, but she was £185 an hr so couldn't afford to go again, even though I found it very helpful and after a 2 hr session I even got in a lift afterwards feeling great! but because I didn't go back my progress slipped back to not going in lifts again. Did you have many sessions?

Sorry i'm not actually too sure what kind it was, he never actually said. What is NLP? £185 an hour is nuts!!! I paid 70.00 a session and only had 4!! Fingers crossed you can find someone cheaper! Where a bouts in London do you live??? I think my therapist does some sessions in London!!

Ashlee13x
02-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Ashlee,

I use this method when decreasing and you may want to consider it? Heck I don't know. I weaned myself off of meds during the years (still take some), I kept the scripts

coming though to avoid the going back and forth if need be to get in to see a doc, find one that was not indifferent and avoid all that shit. You know more than your doctor

does, it's you mind and body. As far as how to taper you can ask here there is literally hundreds of years of experimenting right here, lots more knowledge than one single

quack. LOL I wish you well, and think you are definitely on the upward swing. As I have watched your postings over time I see a motivation to get off and return to

drinking. I personally have no dog in that race, but you have stated it flips you around and you get out of balance the next day or week after that. I did the drink and meds at

the same time for a few years, after a divorce. I mean having fun, into the music scene in Nashville, and developed a good relationship with Jack Daniels as well. Up until this

point I wasn't a drinker. I developed some other relationships too of course, as I had been married 23 years, from 17 y/o till 40. So I was like a kid in a candy store. I had no

adverse side affects other then short term relations, which were my favorite then, and as many as I could schedule. I guess I needed the false confidence from alcohol to live

that fast life. All In all though, if I noticed it caused anxiety, panic I would have stopped immediately. I don't advise anyone to do this, but a lot of us have I imagine. Be safe,

be well, and ask yourself in the privacy of your own mind, what matters most. Always take care of you. Drinking buddies really could care less about you, they are friends

when you're doing their thing, but when it's all over and it always ends, they are gone, in rehab, or dead sad to say. Peace young lady.

Now wasn't that a bummer? lol

Thanks Gene!!! I'm done with meds… if i'm ever feeling like i'm going back a step I will just have a session with my hypnotherapist!!! Magnesium is helping too…Yeah drink does certainly cause anxiety in the morning!! But I do know my limits…Being married at such a young age no wonder you wanted to go out and have your freedom! you probably needed to get it out of your system! i'm settled.. good relation, good job… no more fast life for me! Thanks for sharing Gene!! :)

em1
02-06-2014, 12:52 PM
That's amazing news well
Done :)

Ashlee13x
02-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Thanks Em… hope you're okay!!

issy
02-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Sorry i'm not actually too sure what kind it was, he never actually said. What is NLP? £185 an hour is nuts!!! I paid 70.00 a session and only had 4!! Fingers crossed you can find someone cheaper! Where a bouts in London do you live??? I think my therapist does some sessions in London!!

Hey Ashlee, NLP is Neuro-linguistic programming, think the kind paul mckenna is known for. But central London is just sooooo blimmin expensive. wow £70 is a lot better price than £185!! plus they shaved me off 10 mins in the end! lol. Did you find that it's really helped you? as not sure whether to pursue it again... am about 15 mins bus ride from Oxford st London so hard to find anything that isn't overpriced.... :D

GeneAllen
02-06-2014, 02:26 PM
You betcha Ashlee, and I'm proud of ya! Peace on:D

Kyle Morgan
02-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Well done!! Glad you're getting better :)

sharacel91
02-06-2014, 02:42 PM
Hypno helped me loads as well didnt get rid of the anxiety but helped well dome you!

Ashlee13x
02-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey Ashlee, NLP is Neuro-linguistic programming, think the kind paul mckenna is known for. But central London is just sooooo blimmin expensive. wow £70 is a lot better price than £185!! plus they shaved me off 10 mins in the end! lol. Did you find that it's really helped you? as not sure whether to pursue it again... am about 15 mins bus ride from Oxford st London so hard to find anything that isn't overpriced.... :D

It really helped me!! I feel great and really want to help others… do you want me to ask my therapist if he can do central London, if not then if he knows anyone??

Ashlee13x
02-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Hypno helped me loads as well didnt get rid of the anxiety but helped well dome you!

Everyone is different!! Thank you!!

issy
02-06-2014, 03:44 PM
It really helped me!! I feel great and really want to help others… do you want me to ask my therapist if he can do central London, if not then if he knows anyone??

That would be fantastic, thanks Ashlee you're a star :)

WestCanada05
02-06-2014, 03:51 PM
What does a hypno therapist do?

Ashlee13x
02-07-2014, 06:19 AM
That would be fantastic, thanks Ashlee you're a star :)

I spoke to him and he has an office literally next to Liverpool Street Station so literally a 15 mins journey on the Central Line for you.... would you like his number??

issy
02-07-2014, 11:31 AM
I spoke to him and he has an office literally next to Liverpool Street Station so literally a 15 mins journey on the Central Line for you.... would you like his number??

Ashlee that would be great! Thanks so much :)

Ashlee13x
02-07-2014, 12:44 PM
I'll inbox you it… glad I could help… he said he's free to chat this evening!