PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose wither or would it be anxiety or depression.??

iloveyu29
02-05-2014, 08:13 PM
I think I cope better with Anxiety then depression. Depression is scary to me. Makes me feel weird. And like I'm not me!!

Applecherry
02-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Well anxiety kind of stems from depression, in most cases , but if I had to choose, I'd rather be in an eyor, floating down the river kind of mood than anxious, anxious moods make me feel disoriented, and awful.

WestCanada05
02-05-2014, 09:59 PM
depression would make me feel low and unable to deal with life situations properly. Anxiety makes me fear for my life and prevents me from even doing even simple things. So yeah If I had to choose it would be depression. Plus from what I have seen people get over depression a whole lot faster then anxiety.

AmberGbenga
02-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Imma go with depression... ALTHOUGH anxiety has pushed me to do things I wouldn't do and learn stuff about myself... But still I'd rather depression.

Cimi
02-06-2014, 01:11 AM
nothing i choose to live no matter what and enjoy myself. by the way i am so inspired today :))))))))))))) even though it is raining outside.